Possible Release Dates

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by VWchan, May 28, 2011.

1. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

Ordered. I was coming here to post the link, nicely done!

2. Lion-z

Lion-z Junior Member

3. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

It is the same figure. There is an SDCC exclusive version, with metalic paint and sword stand. Most lines have SDCC exclusive stuff.

4. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

If you don't want to order them online and simply wait for them to arrive in store, go the store and have the employees search TRU.com. They can simply copy paste the SKN and look it up on their system.

5. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

I did this and the lady informed me there has yet to be any allocated to shipments for our store as of yet.

6. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

So it's possible retail IS getting them in August. I have work tomorrow so I'll see if I can find something.

7. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I was posting the info for two reasons; if anyone wants to order now, and if they are ready to ship from TRU then they could be hitting shelves any day now.

8. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I see the SDCC exclusive pre-orders sold out on BBTS...guessing the fans outside the US snapped those up...

Still cool for us overseas fans to be able to snap exclusives up so you at least have an option whether to buy or not. I only just found out this week BBTS sell exclusives... I might be hitting them up very soon for MOTUC Exclusive sub figure: Shadow Weaver!

9. Bladecollector

Bladecollector Moleman

I figured the toys would be released a week or so after the premiere episode.

10. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I was just pointing out that TRU.com can be used as a tool by both employees and customers to find out about arrival dates and in store availability when searched within a TRU store.

11. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

I just purchased classic LionO on tru.com. They're still available. I also ordered the Thundertank from entertainment earth. They're popping up everywhere. So much for that august release window. :)

12. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

That's online. Store shelves is a different story.

I checked Target and K-Mart today and they still don't have anything. I'll prolly check the local TRU later.

13. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I bring good news and bad news. The bad news. No TRU store has anything yet.

The good news?

Toys R Us has ordered from Bandai and the toys are on their way to the distribution center. So the August estimate seems more like reality now. I hope that by this time next week we've seen something indicating they're making their way to stores soon.

Click the spoiler tag to see the TRU report on the Classics, 6 inch and Roleplay toys. The circled numbers are the amount of cases TRU ordered for the region/district or whatever my store is a part of.
    [​IMG]

14. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Vortex Explorer

Not sure if this has been posted but rep at wb booth said figures would be out in three weeks.

15. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Then that seems to coincide with what I came across in the TRU systems. TRU just ordered them.

16. VWchan

VWchan Junior Member

Starting tomorrow I'll be on vacation through to the 7th. Thus I won't be able to update on the Wal-Mart situation until then.

17. Mint Condition

Mint Condition Junior Member

Just letting everyone know I called Toys R Us yesterday and asked if they or any other TRU close to me had any Thundercats toys. They said no, but they should be getting them in their warehouse sometime this next week, and the following week they'll be on store shelves.

I know it will be a little different for everyone's location, but within the next couple of weeks we should see Thundercats on the shelves again!

18. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Lol. This is what I've been saying and posting records of. I work for TRU.

19. Mint Condition

Mint Condition Junior Member

Do you know if the physical TRU stores are getting in the SDCC Lion-O as well as the normal figures? On the TRU website it has the "sold in stores" section checked for all of their SDCC exclusives except for the Star Wars boxset. So I assume it will be sold in stores too. I hope so, because I regret not getting it from the site.

20. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Since the last time I checked, the SDCC Lion-O said that none had been ordered or in our warehouse.

Everything else had atleast 1000 cases/boxes ordered.