Possible Super 7 ThunderCats line

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Just remember the new/reboot MOTU movie has been in development since around 2004. A Thundercats movie would be awesome. Although I must admit I would like them to be more animalistic looking instead of looking to human like the 80's and 2011 cartoon.

2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

5. Serval

Serval Crabman

It's only a matter of time. This license is HOT and they know it!

6. Daremonger

I agree with you.

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Maybe Super 7 will have some prototypes on display at Ty Fair.

8. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Here's hoping. I'm sure we'll at least get an answer as to whether we can still expect something down the line or not.

9. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Don't expect any real answers if anything. If something was happening, there would be buzz by now. There is zero buzz.

10. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

I'm putting on sale my Mattel collection since there are no following by any toy company to continue this line...

I posted the link to it in the forum if anyone is interested in getting it... It's in the Thundercats Marketplace eBay watch post...

I have so much hopes for this line but MOTU is the only one following it's line with Super 7.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  11. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

Its sad that the line did not continue as i was really happy with the figures that were released .

12. tone

tone Berbill

Did you get the mezco toys as well? If so, and if you want to dump the Panthro, let me know!

13. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

If Super7 get the licence they will probably announce it at SDCC and have some figures on display.

14. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

It's sad to see how this has just completely died again. Keep hounding Mattel.

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

With the announcement of the new Thundercats Roar cartoon you can all be sure there will be some new Thundercats merchandise at SDCC from different companies. :D

16. Serval

Serval Crabman

Thundercats Roar looks like turds, unfortunately. Don't think it will translate well to merchandise. Hopefully, it will inspire other companies to make their interpretation of the classic line.

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am honestly open to all merchandise. I really miss having Thundercats merchandise in brick and mortar stores.

18. Daremonger

I read up on ThunderCats Roar. It's hard to believe that we're getting a second reboot.

19. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Perhaps it will help. Anything that continues the legacy at this point I am willing to stomach in the hopes we can receive the action figure line we have all dreamed about since the 80's.

20. Ianm1225

Ianm1225 Moleman

Anyone know if Super 7 was asked about Thundercats as SDCC? I haven't found anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.