Post your want list here

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by MannysCollectibles, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Anyone got a Hard Hero Lion-o statue for sale? Im willing to match whatever you paid for it. Let me know, A.S.A.P.

2. DPRZYBYLKO

DPRZYBYLKO New Member

Want list

I am looking to buy a collection, i have a tremendous amount of carded figures, but when i first started buying i just bought to buy, i have even have 10-15 of the same item. I am looking for a hard to fine pieces in great shape, even afa. Lion-o with thunderwings would be a dream, but i know extremely hard to find so anything anyone is willing to offer, i would consider.

Thanks
    Merged Post:
    Any items still owned looking to part with?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. thunder-wings

thunder-wings New Member

hi there i have a lynxo for sale if you are interested boxed and AFA graded.

4. Items wanted

Hi,

New to this forum, however, not new to ThunderCats or ThunderCat collecting. I am looking for any original ThunderCats cels or Model Sheets. I am aware this may be in vain; I wanted though to post my interest here to make anyone aware who planned to sell.

I would be particularly after cels of the Villains, Cheetara or Tygra. My ThunderCats Valhalla, though, is a cel of Queen Tartara. I have as of yet, never even seen a cel featuring her.

Thanks and Best :tygra:

5. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thundercats Puzzles!!!

Im looking for any and all Thundercats puzzles!!! Especially the 200 piece puzzle put out by Milton Bradley here in the US and by the company Arrow in the UK.
    But i'm looking for the Hestair puzzles as well as the 3-D Puzzles. They must be IN BOX. Condition of the box doesn't matter that much to me. I'm sure there are some other kinds of Thundercats puzzles out there that I havent been able to find. So let me know if you have any!!!

6. tygra 4 mvp

tygra 4 mvp New Member

Looking for loose, incomplete, good condition:

- Lion-O
    - Tygra

If you have those, I'm open to any other original figures except Sslythe as well (Panthro, Cheetara, Wily Kit/Kat, Mumm-ra, mutants)
    PM me with prices!

Can also trade other vintage toys.
    Thanks!

7. Thundercat01

Thundercat01 Active Member

Hi, I'm interested in hard copy / prototype thundercats preferably painted. I have most carded figures but am missing some, let me know what you have for sale. I also collect variants and would also like alternate mould figures loose such as playful lynx-o.

8. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I need all the accessories to the cat's lair.

9. Osbert

Osbert Active Member

I'm looking for pretty much any loose figures in good condition as I've not got many, but particularly the following:

Young Tygra,
    Jackalman (Playful version),
    Lion-O with Thunderwings,
    2x Jaga figures.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  10. pauly

pauly Vortex Explorer

Everyone please take a look at my thread in the Thundercats marketplace. Loose collection and Moc/graded collection all up for sale.

11. crazed123

crazed123 Guest

Lynx-O's shield
    Captain Shiner's gun
    And if anybody has a cheap Driller that works, it would be splendid!! :p

12. marky_the_duck

marky_the_duck Junior Member

Required Thundercats To Complete Collection!

Please could someone help!

All I need to complete my 80's thundercat collection for AFA/ UKG graded moc/ mib items is as follows:-

1) MOC Berbil Bert
    2) MOC Berbil Bill

If anyone has either of the above two in nice condition in a MOC state and would be willing to sell please contact me on:-

marky_the_duck@yahoo.co.uk

I am happy to pay good money in order to complete my Thundercat collection.

Many thanks evryone.

13. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Luna lasher Mummra loose and mint please. Will pay good money

14. Cjr187

Cjr187 New Member

My wants

Here are my wants, let me know if you have any of this stuff. I have great feedback over on TFW2005 and will post a link for anyone who wants to take a look.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/270549-cjr187.html

I am looking for loose figures, they don't need to be complete. PM with what you have

Panthro
    Mumm-ra
    Monkian
    S-S-Slithe
    Tygra
    Vultureman
    Mail away mummy Mumm-ra
    mini mummy Mumm-ra and crypt coffin
    Omens Chamber/Eye Of Thundera playset with Monkian mini figure, Jackalman mini figure
    Cats Lair playset for mini figures
    any other mini figures

Here is a link to my full wants list of several toy lines if you want to take a look

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/303698-cjr187-wants.html#post4798013

Thanks for looking

15. Kitastrophe

Kitastrophe Junior Member

I am looking for the following LJN figures and accessories. Not looking for variants or MOC. Just good condition, with very minimal paint rubs/markings at decent prices.
    • Pumyra w/Sling
    • Captain Cracker
    • Driller
    • Stinger
    • Cat's Lair Accessories - Ladder, Cage/Cell Walls w/Brackets, Cell Door, Trap Door/Platform, Ion Cannon
    • Astral Moat Monster's Right Wing
    If you have anything for sale PM me with info. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  16. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I want a MOC 2011 6 inch Lion-O, Mumm-Ra, Tygra, or Cheetara. I have a 6 inch MOC Panthro for trade.

17. LionOHo

LionOHo New Member

I am looking for the following LJN figures and accessories. Not looking for variants or MOC. Just good condition, with very minimal paint rubs/markings at decent prices.
    • Wilykit w/Hoverboard
    • Wilykat w/Hoverboard
    • Jaga w/Sword & Helmet*
    • Bengali w/Hammer*
    • Lynx-O w/Shield*
    • Panthro w/weapon*
    • Pumyra w/sling
    The ones highlighted in red are my priority wants so if anyone has any they are willing to get rid of in decent pricing let me know.

18. LionOHo

LionOHo New Member

I am looking for the following LJN figures and accessories. I want loose figures in good condition, with very minimal paint rubs/markings at decent prices.
    • Wilykit w/Hoverboard
    • Wilykat w/Hoverboard
    • Jaga w/Sword & Helmet
    • Panthro w/nunchucks
    • Bengali w/Hammer
    • Lynx-O w/Shield
    • Pumyra w/Sling
    Items in red are the ones I'm looking for the most for the time being...let me know if you have any and at what price that includes shipping to 91331. Look forward to hearing from someone soon. :liono

19. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

I'm looking for:

• Lynx-O's Shield
    • Captain Cracker's Sword
    • Unpainted Legs Grune

If anyone is selling any or all of these, please send me a PM. :)

20. Thunderwings lion o MOC