PUMYRA and MUMM-RA arrival thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by luketommo2, Nov 3, 2016.

1. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

I feel the same especially as I bought a wilykit and kat on black Friday.
    Was tempted by super 7 motu but no way can I afford their prices for all 5 classics at once

2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Okay, I just got an e-mail from Matty saying my sub will renew for Panthro. We haven't even been charged for Pumyra and Mumm-Ra yet. How can they even do the pre-auth charge for Panthro without giving us Pumyra and Mumm-Ra first?

3. Nitewing73

Nitewing73 Junior Member

I've gotten nothing on Pumyra either.

4. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Nothing here... :confused

5. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

Yeah i got this email to :confused:

6. Thundergod

Thundergod Moleman

I got the email too. Think same happened last month, got the sub renewal then a few days later charged for jackalman. Be new year before I get them in UK.

7. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

They were on sale for back friday?!
    :frown

8. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

Yeah someone put them on here saying they were going for $40 on matty collector...this is why the eBay prices are lower as people I imagine bought more to sell on.

9. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

Same here as i'am in the UK to :rolleyes

10. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

I just saw somebody posted this on Facebook:
    Anyone else get an e-mail about the figures for Nov not going out until Jan 4th? >.> Wish they would have said something sooner, would have gotten the twins over black Friday.
    Is there any truth in that? Does that mean that Pumyra, Mumm-Ra and Panthro will be shipped on Jan 4th then? Really tough on people who took monthly shipments - they could've saved on postage then but now have 2 parcels to pay for separate.
    [​IMG]

11. balgus82

Yep I got that email too. It doesn't say anything about Panthro tho, so I'm not sure if they're all delayed or what. Really crappy of them to wait til the last minute to say this.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Yeah, this sucks big, especially considering the fact that we are going to get hit with the pre-auth charge for Panthro without even getting Pumyra and Mumm-Ra first. The e-mail says nothing about Panthro, yes. I'm betting that since we won't get Pumyra and Mumm-Ra until January, we won't see Panthro til February, and that's if we're lucky. Only good side to this is it leaves me with more money for Christmas shopping.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  13. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Mattel probably knew upfront that there was going to be delays and therefore they cut the sub with 2 figures. I wish I worked at that factory that produced the TCs so that I could know the status of things. There's probably a lot of issues behind the scenes causing the delays. I feel for them since I myself am disappointed at the delay. My kittens are getting lonely and wants to be posed with Mattel TC not Bandai ones. Next time I'll go monthly shipping, not single shipping. The delays are horrible, plus I'd like to see what Mumm-Ra and Pumyra look like for real, not as per their promoshots.

14. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

There may still not even be a next time. Nothing has been confirmed by Super 7 yet. So as of now, we have to assume this is all we're getting. So I wouldn't be too quick to pack away the Bandai Tygra and Mumm-Ra just yet.

15. JapanRL

JapanRL Junior Member

I ordered the single shipping option for my order back during the sign up. I still haven't received any emails other than my order confirmation at the beginning.
    Everyone who chose single shipment the same??

16. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Same here

17. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I contacted Andy at Digital River escalations today to find out what is going on with the November items and he said that email that did the rounds was definitely sent out in error and contains inaccurate information. The November items should be arriving from Mattel within the next week and will ship out soon after :) So panic over for now! :)

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  18. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

If that's the case, they should send us another email to confirm.

19. balgus82

I don't see how it was an error. The items are late. We're a week into December and we haven't even been charged for November. "Soon after" next week could still be the end of the month.

Or did you mean the email about the sub renewing?

20. ButterflyBoy

ButterflyBoy Thunderian Legend

Sweet, I got my shipping notice! Pumyra and Mumm-Ra are on their way!