PUMYRA and MUMM-RA arrival thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by luketommo2, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I got a shipping notice too. What the hell, Matty? First you tell us January 4, then you say shipped. I have seen the money taken out, so it must be true. Since they did just ship, I hope they don't immediately hit us with the Panthro pre-auth, cause I simply don't have it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

You guys are lucky. No notification for me. This is probably going to be a repeat of Club Grayskull's Beastman. Almost everyone's been shipped and half a month later mine will ship.

3. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

Yeah no notice here either. My subs are still in limbo and I got another 'we still haven't shipped' type of email for my DOS order saying fulfillment on those is 1/9/17.

4. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I got my notice finally. Probably will have her only 30+ days from now as it seems that it takes that long for my figures to arrive.

5. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

Guessing Panthro authorizations will be tonight at some point, typically the 10th for me.

6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Yeah I got the pre-charge for Panthro. You can tell cause it's cheaper than the Pumyra/Mumm-Ra charge.

The weird thing is I got an email saying Pumyra/Mumm-Ra was shipped and my card was charged, but it hasn't been charged for them yet.

7. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

My pre-auth for him hit yesterday.

8. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Saw somebody already selling Mumm-Ra and Pumyra on ebay. The seller has the items in hand already. Odd that a review of them hasn't popped up yet? I really want to see them in "action".

9. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

The reason that seller has them in hand already is because the seller lives in California, which is where they were shipped from.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  10. Sebastiaan

Ahaa :)

11. Sebastiaan

I've seen some more photos of Pumyra and Mumm-Ra on Facebook, and boy these are damn fine figures! Anybody got any feedback on their figures? QC issues? I think they did a really great job on Pumyra's face, even though I was loving the first version, their second version made it out of production with flying colours. Awesome figures.

12. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I got mine today. They look great. Only change I would make would be to put white pupils in Mumm-Ra's eyes so they wouldn't be all red.

13. balgus82

Wait, I was thinking I had the precharge for Panthro, but I just double checked my shipping email and it was the cost for Pumyra/Mumm-Ra. Did the shipping price go down on these? Because when I got the precharge for them it was a couple dollars more than this. As it is I was only charged about $2 or so more than I had been charged for all the other figures.

14. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

15. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Aww dude in the video. Its PumYra, not PumAra. Hearing that repeatedly irked me in the worst way.

16. rapitrone

rapitrone New Member

My Mumm-Ra is great, but my Pumyra is a huge step backwards in quality.

17. Sebastiaan

It was great to see that review, but the pronunciation and some of the facts weren't 100% accurate, but it's no problem, he did mention he wasn't 100% sure. But great to see the figures and he did a really proper review when it comes to showing all the angles, features etc. Thanks TFI - now only one more review to go until (hopefully) S7 takes over. :)

18. balgus82

Ok....why didn't they put THIS picture on the back of the box instead of that godawful one?

[​IMG]

19. Sebastiaan

YEAH! Now that's a much better shot of Pumyra!

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  20. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I agree. That pic they used for the back shouldn't have ever seen the light of day in any official capacity.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.