Purrsia's Stuff

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Purrsia, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

I finally took snapshots of all my stuff and put it up on a gallery within my site, here. I don't have a lot of toys, I know - it's mostly printed matter like books and scripts etc. Most of it, in fact, can be seen on my site somewhere in part or in whole. Anyway, there you have it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Purrsia, is that you in the pics? If so nice pics! Are you single? :D

3. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

You're too kind - yes that's me! I have, however, been married for 11 years now ;) It's my son that snapped that pic.

4. blackiecats

ah is it an old pic or something? wow 11 years?

I'm also shocked to hear you have kids, I had no idea! :jaw:

5. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

Nope, it was just snapped yesterday. I turned 32 not too long ago, so I married at 20...I dunno, I just look young I guess ;) We just have the one child, and he's 8 - I homeschooled him until this year. He really likes all the old toons, too!
    I've got a pretty full plate and just do my tcats nerdery on the side, collecting stuff when finances allow.

6. blackiecats

Cool, though still can't believe your 32! You look so young, I thought you were about 24 from your pics!

7. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

Well, a girl always likes to hear she looks younger than her actual age so...thank you ;)

8. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

Thank you so much for putting the printed media on your website! It is an invaluable guide to the printed media! I never would have known anything about it had you not had it in there...so...thanks!

Meow Monkey

9. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

ur link doesnt work ; ;

10. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Yeah, the links a no go.

11. Purrsia

Purrsia Moderator

Sorry, I haven't back to this thread sooner. Kinda forgot about it...

Meow Monkey - thanks! Part of the fun of collecting this stuff is sharing it online with others who may not be able to find/afford it themselves, so I'm glad you've enjoyed it. TCL's done a fine job in that arena as well, so between the two sites, there's a wealth of goodies to check out :)

Copperkid, Lord Lion-O: Oops, sorry about the link! Just edited my original post to make it work. I re-organized the site quite a while back and put things by category in different directories...that made any older links like the one in the original post out-dated and non-working.
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention!