"Red Lion-O" Hardcopy on eBay

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Check it out:

LJN Thundercats - Thunderwings Lion o Prototype in red jumpsuit with COA

item number 221346740912

I've asked the seller, forum member 2011thundercats, for more pictures; the figure disassembled, the COA etc. At that price I think more pictures would be helpful.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

It's a nice piece but that price is over the top, good luck to anyone who gets it.

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I just noticed this on ebay also before I came here. That is an amazing figure! Also, absolutely no way I can afford it (although it is "best offer", think $100 will get it done? haha). I would love to see more pictures of it also if nothing else than for my own excitement. It seems like items this rare dont usually make it out onto ebay. Hopefully it finds a good home!

4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Thanks for sharing, "thunderianroyalguard"!:D This must be the "Holy Grail" of ThunderCats prototypes. A really awesome piece!:thumbsup: And I too would love to see some more pictures.

5. MexicanToys

MexicanToys Junior Member

It is orginal?

How we know this is original? Who´s back up the COA¿

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I have no idea.. And the listing is no longer available..

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I believe the COA is from Hollywood Heroes

8. Coa

Hi there. I am the owner of that red lion o. Its truly an amazing piece and COA has been approved by Hollywood heroes.