"Save the New ThunderCats" Facebook Group

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by hammy0924, Apr 24, 2013.

1. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

Since everyone here seems to know the show is cancelled, I suggest you check out this group. Although it has a ton of members, it's essentially just a bunch of people who are in massive amounts of denial and think the show will return because they found a petition with 30 signatures. I'm sad the show's over, but it's highly amusing to see these people battle the facts with ridiculous claims. I suggest everyone should see this madness.

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Some of the posts on the page are strange.

3. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I would say this is the most stupid thread i've seen. You are pretty much picking on other members who love the show, i agree it's weird but there is no reason to share it the way you are doing it right now.

Also, i'm part of that group. There has not been any post about the cancellation for a while and it's far from happening daily which means the denial does not even show that much.

This thread: Waste of space.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  4. AirMuseServalia

AirMuseServalia Berserker

Don't be hatin' on idealists and dreamers. At least their are some people who don't give up on ideals and goals. May not be well executed, but at least they try.

5. hammy0924

All I'm saying is you can hope but many of the members there have verbally fought other members for giving completely logical reasoning behind the show being cancelled with little or no provoking. Even though it isn't daily, it happens quite often. It's sad to see such ridiculousness in a fanbase that was relatively calm beforehand.

6. Rizefall

Are you part of that group? Have you been? I can't see you being that.

I've been in this group since day one, this is the FIRST group that started "the whole thing" which helped spread the word quite good for other fans. People who has not been update have joined over time and made it a messy place sometimes but that's hardely their fault as not all people are on the internet googling IS THUNDERCATS 2011 CANCELLED OR NOT all day.

Right now, it just seems ur trying to hate cause they have not given up while you have. I have also, but dont make fun of people just cause they like the show and still want it to continue, heck a show i watched 15 years ago which ended pretty much as the NS did i STILL hope can get a revival sometime in the future. Come on, laugh at me also. Jerk.

7. whiskers D:<

whiskers D:< Barbarian

ugggh i feel like the threads are getting more pointless as time goes on(ಠ_ಠ)

I really wish the threads more about people starting an official fan made season and i don't mean fan fics. I would try to start one but i very busy with my computer and technology classes(。◕‿‿◕。)

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It shows how bad it is when they have to keep a 'strike log'.

9. Rizefall

I would help, but me and HeMan are busy with our Comic book that got "approval" from one of the Thundercat writers. He's gonna help us pitch it if we get the first issue done and he still likes it!

10. hammy0924

If you're such a dedicated and honorable member of that group, then you should already be able to tell that I'm a member on there because I basically post identical ideas to what I post on here all the time. And I'm still not talking about the people who simply want the show to return. I want the show to return, but I'm not going to waste my time going through countless petitions that will never get more than 20 signatures just to have hope. I feel like it's only doing the "dreamers" a favor by telling them it's over because they'll just waste more time and effort on something that will never work. That time and effort could be put into writing fanfics or comics based on the series instead of just trashing Cartoon Network for doing what any money-hungry corporation would do. And again, many members have been attacked by these "dreamers" because they simply spoke the truth about the series, and that's not going to help bring the show back either.
    Merged Post:
    No kidding.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  11. AirMuseServalia

AirMuseServalia Berserker

He be trollin'
    He hatin'
    You can catch his nose right up and sturdy
    Try to catch it up and sturdy

What!

12. hammy0924

That was as funny as the new Teen Titans cartoon. If you don't get that, then it wasn't funny at all.

13. Rizefall

If you did not find that funny, then you are no fun at all.

14. hammy0924

If you're talking about the comment, it's not funny to me because I'm not trolling. If you're talking about Teen Titans Go, then I'm surprised anyone who watched the old show like me could even tolerate it.

15. Rizefall

Not sure, i just installed a Hammy filter. Less bull****.

16. hammy0924

Why do you hate Hammy? He hadn't done anything wrong. I'm surprised you haven't gotten one for me yet!

17. Rizefall

THAT, was funny :D

18. Rizefall

This thread should be named "Why we hate Teen titans go".

19. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member