SDCC Exclusive Figure

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Feb 18, 2016.

1. jabus

jabus Barbarian

So someone posted something along the lines of the the Kittens just showed up at the warehouse on the 26th and were supposed to start going out 48 hours after that.

2. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I hope they ship soon. If this info is correct they will probably start shipping from Monday. Hopefully.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Thundaracats

Thundaracats New Member

Just got my shipping notification! I ordered on the first day

4. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Jip just got my shipping notice aswell. Also ordered on the first day. Ill probably only get them end of August beginning September.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Did you take normal shipping ?

6. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

Yes. It was a bit too expensive for the other option. I only got my Skeletor on Saturday which was posted on 12 June. I guess that the Kittens will more or less take the same time. Did u take normal?

Sebastiaan likes this.
  7. sandrockgundam0

sandrockgundam0 Berbill

Got my shipping notice!

8. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

the only shipping notice i have had is for my daughters monster high doll that i bought in the same order as the kittens . i thought they would of shipped together :confused:

9. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Got my shipping notice this morning!

10. jabus

jabus Barbarian

To those familiar with Matty, about how long does standard shipping within the US take?

11. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Ah I see. Well at least you should save on shipping by bundling your ThunderKittens in with your sub items :)

I ordered 3 packs of Thunderkittens so went with the fast DHL shipping at $49.99 (I don't think it was that much dearer than International Post). Also got my shipping notice this morning so hopefully they should be here by Tuesday next week :)

From previous experience from when I had my MOTUC sub shipped to a friend around 7-10 days (if you went for the cheapest option). For some reason parcels sent by that shipping seem to go up and down the country before they finally arrive! This was back in 2013 though so it might have changed?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    jabus likes this.
  12. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

It charged me $15.39 shipping to South Africa on normal post. If I remember correctly it was about $120 for the faster option. It was a bit too expensive.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  13. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

eek! that is expensive! I'd have gone with the $15.39 option if I had ordered just one pack, but for 3 it just wasn't worth the long wait for the sake of $8-$10 price difference.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I bought with a friend so we took 3 with DHL and it worked out the same as buying one with regular shipping.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. Mindless-Focus

Mindless-Focus Junior Member

No ship or back order notice.

16. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

mine still says order in process .

17. Mindless-Focus

Mindless-Focus Junior Member

As does mine.

18. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

At the end of the day we all got what we wanted (Victory for the Thundercats fans) the Thunder Kids figures.
    Now is just a matter of waiting that Mattel ship them to us.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  19. Thunderhood

Thunderhood Junior Member

I want the Thunderkittens so bad and was angry that it was exclusive to SDCC.

20. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

They were on the Matty site for $37 during the black Friday sale.