Season 2 revealed at Powercon

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by balgus82, Sep 15, 2013.

1. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

He means some of the more brutal things would've probably been cut. Like for example the Duelist and the Drifter was originally supposed to have the Duelist kill some guy for his sword, then the guy's kid picked up his sword and ran at the Duelist and got killed as well.

Which was obviously cut.

2. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I would've been okay with a more violent 2nd season.. Dont know about the Cats being a result of a Mumm-Ra scheme, but the rest sounds pretty good to me!:D

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Whether they tamed it down or not I would have really liked to see the story be able to come to its planned conclusion. Has anyone heard anymore about the podcast that was supposed to come out with more details?

4. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

I haven't heard anything new about the podcast.:(

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Has anyone heard about any more details being released? I tried to ask Dan via facebook but did not receive a response. Too bad, I was really looking forward to that potential podcast.

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Nothing so far.

7. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

I find it strange they have gotten completely silent on the subject. I really wish they would release that podcast so it can finally be put to rest.

Dan hasn't ben active on his deviant art page for a while now.

8. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

Wasn't there supposed to a podcast or something that would go into greater detail about there plans for season 2(and maybe beyond)? I mean it has been about 9 months since we had some info but I thought they were going to reveal more.