Second Legacy

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Fan-Fiction' started by thebritwriter, Oct 17, 2013.

1. thebritwriter

thebritwriter Junior Member

Second legacy is a crossover between Thundercats 2011 and He-man 2002 series. I'll admit the direction of the story changed overtime, but it's something am enjoying writing, the only thing that bothers me is the lack of crossovers on fanfiction.net, nonetheless You can review the story on this link

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8390946/1/Second-Legacy

Or discuss it here, which I don't really mind. If I can get copy and paste working on my computer then i'll get round to posting chapters here. Throwing a link in does seem a bit tacky but I'll get the chapters posted once I get the copy/paste feature working again.

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I, Heart of the Demons, have been reading and reviewing you crossover.

3. thebritwriter

Thank you, and nice meeting you on the forum to, admitingly I don't get much time to post, let alone write. However I have had a friend help me work on character designs.

I am about to update this with a few details.

Originally the purpose of this story was an 'inbetween' the series, but as the show has no ending it means am free to include an ending and insert creativity. I already done so with expanding the possible origins of Eternia's civilization, including and reworking context from the 'He-Man bible' I also wanted to include the opportunity to throw in an updated version of the 'Lunataks' In this case create a team with a personal vendetta with the cats and more importantly hunt down Lion-O.

One key problem I had with Addicus and Kaynar is they were underused, they had one big showing 'New Alliances' and after that their level of threat was never sustained. Their not being sidelined, they have an extended role but to me they don't have a 'history' with the cats. So am reintroducing the 'Lunataks' a name described to a group of ruthless Hyaenids, hell bent on restoring former glory to their fallen civilization, but now tempted into Mumm-Ra's service for the promise of killing Lion-O.

I have been holding back on updating the story till this was done.

Observant people should be able to pick out a few things from the pictures, if you do you get a free Mince Pie (as opposed to a 'cookie' because it's Christmas!)

If anyone has any questions on this feel free to ask.

I intend to try and get chapters 6 and 7 completed shortly.

Attached Files:

4. Daremonger

Great character designs.

5. thebritwriter

Behind due to a lot of circumstances in my personal life (nothing serious just a lot of changes and stuff) anyway near complete with one chapter and worked on two designs, a glimpse of what is to come.

Attached Files:

6. Daremonger

The new character models are absolutely amazing!

7. thebritwriter

Chapter VI now up, my own thoughts is perhaps I wrestled with too many POV's but I'm happy with how it turned out, it's been tiring but mainly because the sheer difficulty I had personally in the past few months.

Anyway here is chapter VI

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8390946/6/Second-Legacy

8. Daremonger

I loved the new chapter.

9. thebritwriter

10. Daremonger

I still support your story, for, as Heart of the Demons, I am your loyal reader/reviewer.

11. thebritwriter

12. Daremonger

Already did.

13. thebritwriter

At long last I completed the latest chapter, and to be honest it is a lengthy one, maybe I got bored re-reading it over and over but am not sure if I ticked all the right boxes to make it good as there was a lot to cover.

Anyway its here for all to read.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8390946/9/Second-Legacy

Need to get back to updating artwork for this also.

14. Daremonger

I loved the new chapter very much, dude.

15. thebritwriter

Minor update I've done a sketch on one of the eariler chapters with Dobo and kit running from the underground creature from the eariler chapters, the creature is actually the underworld monster from an eariler he-man episode.

Updating slowly on the story but it's to show it's on my priority right now.

edit: size error i'll sort it shortly.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  16. Daremonger

Okey-dokey-lokie!

17. thebritwriter

Ok I wasn't expecting a reply that quick! But then I was preoccupied since my last post, anyway this is what I recently sketched for the creature from chapter eight that kat and dobo were running from.

[​IMG]

And the creature from 'Underworld' He-Man series.

[​IMG]

sigh, I watch too much TV!

Mark M likes this.
  18. Daremonger

That's a terrific sketch of WilyKat and Dobo.

19. thebritwriter

Latest chapter is underway, if I have to honest, If I drew out all the plots and branched them out like a tree, the planning for this would had been so much better.

I have worked on an art piece that is a spoiler in several chapters time, so here's a sketch to see the next character sheet.

SPOILER

The 'Underworld' has inhabitants.

[​IMG]

Feel free to guess who they are.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  20. Daremonger

I think those guys are Adora, the Sorceress, Nayda, and Safari Joe.