He-Man She-Ra Volume 2: Season 2/ TMNT: Season 5

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Thunderhood, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Thunderhood

Thunderhood Junior Member

Did anyone pick up one or the other? The packaging of the TMNT's is great!! The whole DVD case is shaped like a mini-pizza box, sorta like when you order a person pan-pizza from Pizza Huy. Lol... Really cool!

Too bad they did not do that for the last few DVD releases. Actually, the TMNT's DVD release has to be the most inconsistent releases EVER.

For the first three seasons, they released just ten to thirteen in volume sets, not in seasons. Why thye did this, instead of releasing ALL of season's one shows in one DVD set is beyond me.

As much as I complain about the Thundercats DVD sets, the TMNT's are the worst. Lol...

She-Ra, as usual, is very good.

2. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I don't own TMNT episodes, but I do have Season 1, Volumes 1 and 2 of She-Ra as well as all of the He-Man episodes. I like He-Man very much, but not so much She-Ra. That show was not as well written as MOTU; frankly, it seemed half a show when He-Man wasn't appearing in it. Maybe that has to do with the fact that Prince Adam and Princess Adora were twins, but "She-Ra, Princess of Power" still wasn't as good as MOTU.:bengali:

But I am waiting for Season Two, Volumes 1 and 2 of She-Ra. So far, I haven't seen them around as of yet.:bengali:

3. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I like TMNT every now and then. But I think I loss total interest when I saw the recent 'TMNT' CGI film...it was pathetic! Same goes for MOTU/POP, I used to collect them but have lossed interest because Mattel has them prisoner [​IMG]