SilverHawks Silverhawks coming to DVD!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by MannysCollectibles, Jun 17, 2008.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

At last we get Silverhawks from Warner.

Source:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Silverhawks-Season-1-Volume-1/9861[/url]

2. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

While I am supper happy they are coming out on DVD, again we get treated to WB's over inflated prices. They'll stretch this awesome (My 2nd favorite 80's toon next to Tcats) but short series on to 3 or 4 volumes, and charge us $45.00 each.

I'll do the same thing for this as I did for Thundercats on DVD... Download the DVDrip's online, and then buy them for much less later on eBay.

Silverhawks coming out on DVD:thumbsup:

WB's pricing:mad:

3. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

I agree 100% or as dancot would say 200%, lol.

4. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I think the price will be worth it, SilverHawks is one of those toons I find to be a rare treat :)

5. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Shop here:

http://www.amazon.com/Silverhawks-S..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1217115588&sr=8-1

I really hope sales for Silverhawks DVDs are big, if this happens WB might reward fans w/ a new tv series and who knows a new movie(should be live-action by george lucas)!This show has more potential now,then it did back in the 80's(Silverhawks failed b/c it was too similar to ThunderCats).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  6. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Looks like 32 episodes for $30 bucks. Thats a little less then a $1 per episode. Not bad. Much better pricing this time around.

7. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

yes!!!! Silverhawks!!!! can't wait

8. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

Oh thank goodness! I was reading all the talk about $44.00 and up and getting sweaty monkey paws! :eek:

I hope that The Comic Strip is next!!!!!!!!! Love the Tiger Sharks! :thumbsup: