Silverhawks figures announced

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by balgus82, Jun 7, 2021 at 10:18 PM.

1. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

I see you edited your post from one asking me to remove my image to one calling for it to be removed for me. I know from experience that the mods here have no issue editing or removing posts. We've even seen members and every post they ever made expunged from the forum. I think if Seb was going to delete it he would have done, he said he doesn't like it and we know where we stand and are moving on.

If my post is edited for me then I think I'll have to call it done with this place. If I can't even have a laugh at the expense of a company that currently has delivered 4 out of 16 figures I've paid for, and has also put pre-orders up for the tank and a wave of Silverhawks, then what can I do? Members are told to think happy thoughts and are not even allowed to voice opinions if they haven't pre-ordered.

I never tease anyone who I think can't take it, and lets not forget that Brian isn't averse to a little teasing. Or did we all forget the cancellation announcement from Super7 in 2017.

Watch from 3:30 onwards.

Alluro Fan and Mark M like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

No worries, Booshman. I actually dug your joke. :)

Booshman likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

@Booshman you should have joked about him offering Silverhawks to come to the guy's Birthday party but not the Thundercats he ordered. ;):laugh

This is a public forum for Thundercats fans, not the official Super 7 fan club.

Booshman likes this.
  4. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Booshman is correct. I could have deleted his post. I did not as it is not my place to do so and suggested that it be removed instead. I find the joke funny, I just don’t agree with using his image. I have discussed it with a fellow moderator offline too. It is Booshman’s choice to leave or delete. His opinions are valid, as is everybody else’s. The forum is open to all opinions as long as we do not get personal and you know-the-rest-of-the-forum-rules. We disagree and I remain of the opinion stated before; but we’ve moved on and are talking toys again.

I want Melodia made!

motogp_fanatic and Booshman like this.
  5. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

So what are your thoughts on the “chrome aspect”? If you aren’t up to date as to WHY they aren’t, BF explained it before. Vac-metal + articulation = not a good pair. Rather, that’s the short & sweet of it.

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I'm glad they didn't go with vacmetal personally.
    Not only do I think these figures look closer to how they do in the show, you don't have to worry about the stuff flaking off.

motogp_fanatic and Sebastiaan like this.
  7. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

I'll just try to remember the usual quote below each photo:

*All images are of prototypes. They may differ from the actual finished product.

Remember how the previous TC Ultimates images and prototypes have no joint pins and the final product has? I still doubt these images will probably turn lesser on the final product with that 'chrome aspect'.

8. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Laser Beast

I wanted the chrome and miss it. I wish they had found a way to make it work. I do think the 'Hawks need more sparkly or shine.