Introducing: SnarfofOmens

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by SnarfofOmens, Aug 18, 2015.

1. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

Hey guys,
    I'm not that new to the forums, i've been lurking here & there for a few years now.

I live in Essex (just outside of London) & have been a fan of Thundercats since the 80s when on one of the rare occasions as a child i got to watch kids TV i saw the first of Lion-o's trials (the trials of Lion-o remain my favourite episodes to this day).

I don't remember series 2 ever being screened here in the UK (i could be mistaken) so i didn't discover the full 130 episode run until about 10-15 years ago.
    It was around this time that i got my first computer & whilst playing around on this new-fangled thing called the internet i discovered eBay & got hooked!
    One of my very first purchases was a very fine copy of Thundercats UK comic Issue #1 with prismatic badge still attached.

Since then i have amassed a huge collection of comics from all over the world as well as lots of figures, vehicles & accessories.
    I don't quite have the space to display them all, but slowly i am growing the collection & they will get pride of place one day soon.

As some of you know; sadly due to the need for money, space & needing to grow my displayable collection, i am selling off some (possibly all) of my comic collection.

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks for sharing your story. Your comic collection certainly is impressive and if I didn't need to watch money myself I would certainly be interested. Good luck!

3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

We never got Season 2 over here in the UK with the exception of the VHS release of Thundercats Ho The Movie.
    That is around the same I discovered the internet. We never had a computer until Summer 2003 and I didn't get an eBay account until October 2006.
    I have a lot of fond memories getting comics in the local newsagents after school which was just about down the road from the school. It was always a choice between Thundercats, Ghostbusters, He-Man and Transformers. :biggrin