Snowman Hook Mountain & Snowmeow Panther Figure Set

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Neil Padmore, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Neil Padmore

Neil Padmore New Member

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct section but I'm just after a bit of advice?

Clearing out my wife's grandparents house and found a unopened Thundercat toy (as named in title)

I checked on Ebay and could only find one for sale anywhere, this was in the USA ad was up for approx. £450 + import duties, P&P

Is this a really rare item, is that price about right and where would b the best place to sell it ?

Thanks for any help

Neil

2. Neil Padmore

Neil Padmore New Member

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That price seems a bit high to me. I am not sure what I would consider a fair price without doing some research but it is a fairly hard to come by item in that condition. You found yourself a jem. Unfortunately I would say eBay is still the best place to sell or Facebook groups.

4. Neil Padmore

Neil Padmore New Member

Cheers for the reply, the one we have is better condition than the one listed and has never been opened at all so hopefully we should get a good price for it.

Sad thing is that this one item is probably worth as much as the rest of their stuff added together !!

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What an amazing piece.

6. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

What other toys did you find?

7. Neil Padmore

Neil Padmore New Member

The only other thing was a set of Ninja Mites, which I've never heard of lol

8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Can't I have heard of it either lol.

9. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

I've seen that snowman set go between 80 to over 200. They ask for crazy prices on eBay but they never sell. They have been on there forever. I'd be willing to pay 100 for one but I don't know how much you are looking for?