[SOLD]: Unassembled Cats' Lair with Box

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by thezaxfactor, Jul 11, 2017.

1. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Hi everyone! I picked up a Cats' Lair a number of years ago, still in its box, unassembled. It's just a bit too big for me to display as-is, and I don't want to assemble it, because I feel like a good chunk of its value is in its "newness", as it were. Before I go through the trouble of listing it on eBay, I thought I should offer it up here first. I've double-checked the instructions, and everything is present—parts are bagged, teeth are unbroken, and screws are still sealed in little baggies.

Condition-wise, all the parts are pristine. The sticker sheet is a bit warped, and the styrofoam box that contains the control room and the Mutant Attack Vehicle is a bit raggedy. The box itself displays well but is also on the raggedy side, with one crumpled edge, a scratch on the front, and some fading. Finally, I'm not sure whether all the packing materials are present. There's one styrofoam insert that goes on top of the shoulders, but that's it.

PM me if you're interested. Bonus points if you're local—shipping this thing is not going to be fun. First set of photos below:
    IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2181.JPG IMG_2182.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2184.JPG IMG_2185.JPG IMG_2186.JPG FullSizeRender 2.jpg

2. thezaxfactor

More photos (including a cameo by Luna the actual cat):
    IMG_2189.JPG IMG_2187.JPG IMG_2188.JPG Luna.jpg

3. thezaxfactor

I should add that I'd also be up for a trade in lieu of a sale.

Mad Bubbler likes this.
  4. thezaxfactor

Update: The Lair has sold. Luna is very disappointed.