Some help with Vintage catslair head attachment

Discussion in 'Vintage LJN ThunderCats Toys (1980s)' started by Vesta, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Hi guys ..so glad i found this site!!
    Im looking for some help..i recently bought a vintage catslair but the head seems to be missing a metal attachment or something.. ? To connect it to the grey neck piece..can anyone recommend a suitable replacement or know the exact measurments of that piece of i were buy a small metal rod from a hardware store etc..? Oh and looking for a ladder (long shot i know).

Anyways thanks for any help..will be greatly appreciated.

2. Thundergod

Thundergod Berbill

The rod measures 13.2cm.. a 4mm rod would be fine wood or metal. Good luck with the repair and getting your hands on a ladder, they do come up from time to time.

3. Vesta

Vesta New Member

That is awesome of you to share that bud..thanks so much! ive managed to get the electronics fixed on the lair now...when i bought it they werent working ...ill try pick up a rod attachment tomorrow.

Again thanks bud.

4. Thundergod

Thundergod Berbill

No problem. The electronics were playing up on mine too when I got it.. really enjoy putting old toys back together. The hunt is just part of the fun. Share picture when you have it all fixed up.

5. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Thanks bud...yeah i agree...great fun putting old toys back together, hunting for the parts too. Its great fun

Will defo share pics ..soon hopefully