Super7 Reaction Figures

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Big Bad Toy Store announced preorders are up for Super 7’s Reaction Figures of ThunderCats; the first wave includes Lion-O, Mumm-Ra, Panthro, Jackalman, Cheetara and Slithe. No images are available just yet.

Daremonger likes this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

This is cool for those like the Reaction figures. As much as I am not a big fan of Super & it's nice they are releasing products. Now if they could just work on releasing them on time.

3. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

I buy pretty much 3 of everything thundercats....i will def be buying the reaction figs...but i dont like that they have made no announcement on the super 7 website....there is no image...not even a prototype...thats just bad marketing....at least a teaser image...

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  4. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Vortex Explorer

Sometimes Big Bad Toy Store jumps the gun on things in order to be first, this may be one of those cases.

motogp_fanatic and Sebastiaan like this.
  5. Sebastiaan

Yes indeed they do. They did it with TMNT’s Reaction line too.

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  6. Cobrala

Cobrala Junior Member

Hoping for Wileykit and Wileykat.

They’ll likely be the same height as everyone else based on how Reaction figures typically work, which is weird for a Thundercats Reaction figures display but GREAT if you want to use them with the Funko Thundercats.

shortfuse and Sebastiaan like this.
  7. jabus

jabus Barbarian

We think these might actually make it out this month? I see sites a few sites showing a june release, while updating their ultimates release for August. Any of you pre-ordered these yet?

Sebastiaan likes this.
  8. Sebastiaan

No when we get them they will be scaled right. They’ve dine that with Newt from Aliens. She is in scale with Ripley.

I had these on preorder but had to cancel because of Covid19 and being without work until our local lockdown permits my industry to trade again. But will get them for sure. I hope the figures will still be released in June. It is possible.

jabus likes this.
  9. jabus

jabus Barbarian

I got a pre-order in with deepdiscount (set of six for $97), showing a release date of 6/21. I'll be sure to post some pics when/if they arrive.

10. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Vortex Explorer

Haven't pulled the trigger on these yet. Want to see final versions first. Was hoping to be able to buy them in store but that may not happen at this point.

11. jabus

jabus Barbarian

As of 7/1 DeepDiscount has now moved the date to 7/12. Tik Tok Tik Tok hehe.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  12. jabus

jabus Barbarian

I do hope these are actually coming this month and that Super 7 makes an official announcement shortly.

13. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Someone on eBay has the whole set of these in hand (for an inflated price). They look great though! They must be coming really soon. Maybe they were put out at one of the Super7 stores early? Looking forward to them!

jabus likes this.
  14. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Was just heading here to post the link. Deepdiscount has been bumping the date for em - as of the time of this post they show 8/2.

15. Sebastiaan

Super7 posted W1 Reaction will be available tomorrow 29/7.

jabus likes this.
  16. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

Yay!! I bought my set! I know this retro, Kenner style isn’t for everyone, but I have a lot of the MOTU and TMNT releases in the ReAction line, so I’m so happy to have T-cats joining the ranks! I placed my order yesterday and just got my shipping confirmation. Can’t wait to have them in hand! :)

Sebastiaan and jabus like this.
  17. Sebastiaan

Anybody else ordering these? I’m seeing this line becoming rather big!

18. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Anxiously awaiting my pre-order...

Sebastiaan likes this.
  19. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Vortex Explorer

The packaging sure turned out great. The only minor nitpick is I would have used red and purple for the background of the nameplates. But they look great - ThunderCats are back!

Sebastiaan likes this.