SuperRobs Thundercat Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by SuperRob, Sep 7, 2010.

1. SuperRob

SuperRob Junior Member

2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Great collection SuperRob!

I like how you have hang up the Thunderclaw and the Skytter, it makes a nice battle scene:thumbsup:

The Batmobile..oups sorry;) i meant Thundertank seems to be in mint condition!

Also, great Thundercats Comic collection!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  3. SuperRob

SuperRob Junior Member

Thanks lordore, Yeah I thought hanging them up would look pretty cool I also have the hovercat hung up as well but forgot to take a picture of that...but you can see it in the thundercats figures page,

Hahaha :D i do have the batmobile as it goes, all 4 of them lol ....but yes the thundertank is in pretty good condition for its age its got all its tracks and doors!

Yeah im working on my comic and book collection :) I need the sticker album also :)

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I always preferred Tim Barton's version, so stylish and sleek, a pefect match for Batman!:cool: The Tumbler though has tank-like technial specifications for more functions!!

Frankly speaking! Which one do you think would perform better in action: Panthro's Baby the Thundertank or Batman's Batmobile??? :panthro::D

Hey Keep it up!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. SuperRob

SuperRob Junior Member

Yes you cant beat tims version I love it its my favourite :)

thats a tough one but I think I would pick panthros thundertank,...I cant see the batmobile drilling through rocks and fireing laser guns at giant rock monsters ....or falling over a cliff and using rocket power to get back up! ....no panthros thundertank all the way ..... :D I hope they do a batman/thundercats cross over one day in a comic or something like they did superman and thundercats