Sword of Omens

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by jdbagley, Oct 15, 2007.

1. jdbagley

jdbagley New Member

2. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

:yikes: Amazing work - I love them! :) Are these the only ThunderCat pieces you've tackled, or are there more? :)

And BTW, welcome to the Boards - thanks for posting up your amazing artwork! :)

Take care... :)

3. jdbagley

jdbagley New Member

I am actually working on the Thundercat's Base (Lair?) right now. It is going slow as I don't have much time to dedicate to it.

4. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Wow your work is outstanding jdbagley! I wish someone would make a real life replica of your rendition. :)

Oh and welcome to the boards!

5. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

Yes! I was just talking on the He-Man boards about that. A company made a Snake Eyes and Stormshadow sword, why not He-Man's or Loin-O's?

6. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

omg that is beautiful!

7. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I like it, very simple clean. I want to see you make the hammer of thundera!

8. jdbagley

jdbagley New Member

Sword of Omens Replica

Ok, so there is a sword of omens replicrap! out there. It blows. I know that I can probably send my 3d model off to a company and they can actually mill one out. However, it would be a 10 inch version. I am not sure how much they would charge though. Maybe I should send my pic to those making the CG movie and see if they will pay me for it. Ha, Ha.

I am 70% of the way done with the Thundercat's Base. I will post what I have so far. I have to finish the head, re-work the shoulders, create the right textures, then make the surrounding landscape.

http://bp3.blogger.com/__g4Q4IaEzPo/RxgJGT0IdfI/AAAAAAAAAGE/py06sFefX0Y/s1600-h/ThundercatsLair3.jpg

I will see what I can do to find pics of the hammer of thundera.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  9. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

10. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Welcome, jdbagley!

Oh, man, those Swords are wonderfully done! I'd ask you to do any and all T-Cat items - weapons, vehicles, Cats' Lair, Tower of Omens, the whole ball of wax!:cheetaraveryhappy:

11. jdbagley

jdbagley New Member

12. Diego

Diego Moleman

13. catspat

Oooh, the nunchucks are excellent! And I love the idea of putting the T-Cat symbol on them! Making the clawed hands big enough to grab someone or something is another good idea. Hey, why not have the hands articulated so Panthro can use them like regular hands? That'd be a nice addition to the nunchucks's abilities. What do you say?:cheetaraveryhappy:

14. jdbagley

jdbagley New Member

15. catspat

You're off to a good start with the Lair, but the angle of the head makes it look more like a cobra instead of a panther. You might want to work on that a bit. Otherwise, it's good. :)