T-minus 6 months

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Perhaps it should read 7 but either way, we've reached the half way mark since the announcement folks! The only information so far is the three confirmed figures that we've seen, and the other 4 that have been completed, which we've not seen. And that there will be 10 figures.
    This on the other hand is somewhat confusing to a newbie - I was under the impression that the first batch would only be 6 as it is released each month from July onwards. What are the other 4 then for? Will they be special SDCC and Toyfair releases? Will they be scheduled into the 6 months? Maybe a double pack as we've mentioned? The twins perhaps? Maybe a Snarf exclusive and a Ma-Mutt exclusive combo? Or a Berbill or 2. Or 3. Or 4 (wishful thinking...)
    Next month I'm sure we'll see the release of at least some images of the other 4 completed items. Then it's the wait for July. Who knows when they'll open the subscriptions. I need to start saving now!!
    Ho!

adssse, Daremonger and Mark M like this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It will be interesting to see what is on display next month at Toy Fair.

Daremonger likes this.
  3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Yes, hopefully we will get a better feel for what is to come next month. I am so excited for this line and have even been trying to save a little bit in anticipation for this line. I can't wait to see what's in store.

Mark M likes this.
  4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am really excited to see what is shown and how the figures look etc. I want the line to do well but I am not sure if I will be able to financially support it and collect the Classics line.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, it will be a significant investment for my budget also, but I just can't pass it up. I will just plan ahead the best I can.

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

For me it isn't a case of not having the money, it's more a case of can a really justify spending that money on toys. If that makes sense LOL.

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya that makes sense. Responsibility does tend to get in the way sometimes haha

Mark M likes this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Yeah and when I think of spending £200 on toys now I think of all the other cool things I could do with that money instead.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend