Teen Titans Go!

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by HeMan, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm still having a blast watching Teen Titans, Go!, even though it's not the continuation of the previous TT cartoon we hoped would happen.

2. Lord Slithor

Lord Slithor Mutant

I love it! Especially since it's made by the same people who did Mortal Kombat. Compared to the earlier Mortal Kombat Vs. The DC Universe, it's so much better.

I've since downloaded the DLC characters as they've come out, including Lobo, Batgirl and Sorpion. I'm hoping though that they'll eventually include my favorite DC villain, Black Manta.

On the subject of Teen Titans Go!, nothing depressed me more thatn the morning I found out that CN renewed it for a second season. They cancelled TCats and YJ, yet this drivel continues? What a downer.

3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I really do like "TTG" and am happy it got renewed for another season. :)

4. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

The ONLY reason it is surviving is because it's cheap as hell to make. Flash animation can be mastered by a 10-year-old and can be finished very quickly compared to actual quality animation. The show has no merchandise, not very many real supporters older than 10, and ratings still far below that of Young Justice. But because such minimal effort is put into the creation of the show, less money is used in development and results in more profit.

I'm still completely refusing to watch this show after being so horrified by the mess of a pilot episode. Despite the above statements, I would be highly surprised if the show gets a third season. Heck, I'd be surprised if the second lasts all the way through without some hiatus or random schedule change. The popularity of the show is bound to decrease when its jokes can't even be original in the first episode.

And I still firmly believe that if they wanted a DC show aimed towards kids, the ACTUAL Teen Titans show would be fine. They got so many kids to like it in 2003, so why would you "fix" something that is not broken? Then again, I'm not a stupid CEO at Cartoon Network.