#tellmattel what you want for ThunderCats Classics

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Plun-Darr Legend

With NYCC come and gone without any Mattel presence (that I know of) do you think we may see the return of those two prototypes Jaga and Grune at the next big event, which is Toy Fair?

2. Sebastiaan

I really love this list. The only ones missing for me is Snarfer and Mamutt. Ratar-O can have an extra Ratilla head to give us 2 characters so that will be a big win there too.

Ianm1225 likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It is really hard to say.
    Toy Fair is another 4/5 months away.
    Mattel really should tell the fans what they are planning sooner rather than later.
    People only have so much available funds for toys and whilst they keep silent on their plans peoples interests are going else where on other toylines they like that are actually releasing products.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  4. Sebastiaan

I agree in part. When we found out about the first wave happening we waited from SDCC in July to Feb the next year to order, but at least we had a “yes it will happen”. From PowerCon in August to Feb still doesn’t seem that long but it is the “might happen” that is deflating. If we knew I bet you this forum will be much busier in this section speculating and daydreaming about what is coming.

Mark M likes this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree if there was some comment fromMattel there would be a lot more activity on this forum.

At the moment of the several different lines I dabble collecting figures from the companies have released multiple images of the upcoming products to get us excited and interested in their product.

I am interested in the full wave of Hasbro's Transformers War For Cyberton Siege toys. The Megatron, Soundwave, Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, Hound, Starscream etc etc all look fantastic.
    Mattel's new improved DC Universe/Multiverse figures have some great characters coming like Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Starfire, Lobo and Darksied etc.
    Mattel's WWE line continues to impress adding even more characters and variants.
    Hasbro's Marvel Legends continue add more and more essential characters in their iconic looks and new looks to complete various teams.
    Star Wars Black series is getting even better with the new face sculpting and printing technology....if only the same could be same for the new films. Solo was quite fun.
    Hasbro will soon be release Power Rangers done in the same style as Star Wars Black Series.
    DC Collectibles DC Essentials are looking great...if only they would stop messing around with the release schedule.
    Mezco's are all looking great. I would love to get into that line but at the current price point I really can't justify buying any.
    Diamond Select are finally releasing cartoon real Ghost Busters figures! And continuing their great comic and movie figures from Ghostbusters, Marvel, Muppets, Nightmare Before Christmas and even starting making Bruce Lee figures amongst others.

If Mattel were saying for definite they are releasing figures I could be mentioning looking forward to them with all those other figures.
    All we have to go on is ''the fans need to tell us'' and showing two prototypes they didn't show from over two years ago.
    That is very underwhelming compared to the onslaught of other toys demanding our attention.
    But as it is they aren't saying anything so all the other figures I am interested have a lot more priority.
    No doubt a lot of other collectors who collect more than just Thundercats will have the same opinion.