The Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by Movie-Brat, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

4. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

Robin? I thought Nolan always avoided him and had zero interest.

5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

It's not confirmed but i think Joseph Gordon-Levit will be the Robin

6. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

If anything knowing Nolan, Levitt's character would take the Batman mantle.

7. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

That would be interesting:eek: but doesn't it take it a bit off the comics??:confused:

8. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

Dick Grayson took the Batman mantle at some point in the comics.

9. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I'm guessing this was after he was Nightwing.

10. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

I believe so.

11. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I've been reading speculations over a possible death of Batman or Bruce Wayne in the new movie and someone else taking the mantle....we shall see

till then here is my Hot Toys TDK DX-02 VERSION!!

eNJOY
    [​IMG]

12. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

Nice looking toy.

13. The_everliving

The_everliving Junior Member

Actually since we're talking TDK rises. A few things about the comics and the movie. One thing is I could never understand what bane is saying which is going to make it hard to understand the dialogue between him and batman or anyone in the movie to understand. Also, didnt nolan say this was his last batman movie so how they going to introduce robin if this is the last film?

14. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

He never had an interest in Robin. WB is very much just going to restart the franchise...again.

15. The_everliving

I thought he did but Bale didn't.

16. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

Well WB hired Nolan and David S. Goyer, they sold their pitch. They did like what they were hearing from them. But really, Nolan just had no interest in Robin and he did say that this is the last Batman film he'll be making.

17. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Well, i see them more like museum-quality representations of the movie characters instead toys.

It's not confirmed that Robin will be included in the film either as the sidekick or taking Batman's mantle but there are speculation going around.

18. The_everliving

Anyone wanna see Bane break the bat's back?

19. DonPatch

DonPatch Junior Member

I am so pumped for the new Dark Knight movie! I already have tickets for the midnight showing and may dress up as the Dark Knight himself.

I think seeing Bane in this movie will bring a whole new level of intensity to the story. In my opinion Bane is portrayed spot on. He isn't just supposed to be a giant mindless henchman. He is a genious that also is superhumanly strong. He is meant to be menacing because the idea of Bane as a character is supposed to be a villian that is unstoppable and to me he hits all the marks. His pure strength mixed with his intelligence make him a force to be reconned with. There has been a lot of scepticism about how Tom Hardy will pull off the part. I think Tom Hardy will do a great job I just think we will have to wait until the movie.

20. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I am eagerly waiting for the release in Greece, it's coming late August, still In light of the tragic shootings in Aurora, Colo i find it improper to discuss about this movie right now.

My deepest condolences to the victims' families.It's plain crazy how some people can't discern fiction from reality.