The Force is With These Thundercats

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Rath Montchar, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Rath Montchar

Rath Montchar Moleman

Believe it or not, I found a way to bring the power of the Jedi(and Sith) to the Thundercats. The one with the red lightsaber is the first Jedi Thundercat annointed by Lion-O himself.

Attached Files:

2. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Someone posted fan art? Wow.

That's cool Rath. It does sadden me to see a Thundercat to go to the dark side though.

3. Rath Montchar

Rath Montchar Moleman

That's the cool thing she DOES access the Dark side, but she never became evil. The pantheress with the pink lightsaber is the Sith Thundercat. According to the first issue of Star Wars: The Essential Chronology by Kevin J Anderson and Daniel Wallace, there is a bunch called the Jensaarai. They're a reclusive Jedi sect whose origins begin with a Dark Jedi named Nikkos Tyris. Despite their Sith influence, they were NOT evil. I applied this principle and viola!(pronounced "vwa-lah") A heroic Sith.

4. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Not bad to say the least

5. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Thanks for that. ;)

6. Rath Montchar

Rath Montchar Moleman

Thanks Mannyscollectibles.

When I created these characters, I recorded my stories on to audio cassette. For these Force-sensitive Thundercats, I chose the Queen tune Princes of the Universe as their theme song.

7. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

I've been wanting to see these for AGES, I think they're brilliant in every respect! :)

I know I've said this before - but, the big kid in me who loves this type of crossover, interconnecting stuff would LOVE to read your stories about these ThunderCats! :D

Take care... :)

8. Rath Montchar

Rath Montchar Moleman

Thanks, He-Fan. I'm sorry, but those stories went into the garbage over ten years ago.

If I can get the time(and good reference pix), I'll introduce my fellow TC fans here to another concept of mine, the...

Knights
    In the
    Star of ThunDERa's
    Service

9. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Totally. The KISS thing cracks me up every time I see it. :)