The government of Third Earth’s Animals

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by srebak, Mar 31, 2018.

1. srebak

srebak Laser Beast

Just because it seems like a really nice topic to discuss; exactly what type of different governments do you think exist amongst Third Earth’s Animal populations?

I mean it has already been established that the Cats live underneath an absolute monarchy (or at least I assume that it is an absolute monarchy), but, what about the other animal species that can be found all across Third Earth? They can’t all live under monarchs can they? What do the Lizards have as a government, or the Dogs or the Monkeys or the Birds?

What has the reboot of Thundercats given us to work with already during its first initial season?

2. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

Good question. I think the show gave us too little into those populations to see it clearly.

Dogs, Rats and Birds definitely weren't monarchies. Maybe dictatorships? Dogs look like a military one. Elephants I think were the closest to a democracy.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  3. The Drifter

The Drifter Active Member

Unfortunately, this wasn't explored too much in the underrated 2011 Thundercats series due to the fact that there were only 26 episodes - all of which focused on Lion-O & company's adventures. If the series had continued, they may have explored this area in more detail.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  4. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

I'm not sure if they would have got too deep in politics and government systems, but is't a possibility.