The Official Toy Sightings Thread!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by He-Fan, Jul 28, 2011.

1. RichardX1

RichardX1 Crabman

Toys R Us in Fayetteville NC got a restock today. Looks like a case or two of 4-inchers (I grabbed a Lion-O) and a case of 4" Deluxes in addition to what they already had. Of course, since that was almost 10 1/2 hours ago, they might be all gone by now.

2. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Still nothing in my part of Virginia. :(

3. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

When I went to the store, I didn't see any displays. I asked an employee and they said they had them in back, they just hadn't moved stuff around yet to make the display for it. They wheeled out a shopping cart of what merchandise they had for me to look through. So if you haven't, you might ask if they know when they'll be getting it.

4. Shimey013

Shimey013 Junior Member

what part of va u from?

5. hotboy

hotboy Junior Member

if you guys want the thundercat toys just go to the kmart website once there click on the "mygofer" once there you can check all stores to see where they are availableand get them shipped...i just got 2 of everything one to open and one to keep in the box....hope this helps get back to me if you need help! happy hunting ;)

6. Shimey013

Shimey013 Junior Member

I wanna buy a 2nd set of atleast the figures.. but for now...1 set of what i want will do..

But Kmart seems to be the place to get it, it doesn't seem to be alot of people 1st choice

7. hotboy

hotboy Junior Member

I would think that it would be the first place to look being that its the cheapest place to get them at 6.99 for the 4".

8. Hyper Jaguar

Hyper Jaguar Junior Member

I still have yet to see anything at Target and Wal-Mart.

9. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Found a Toys R US in one of the more worse off sectors of town that had everything minus the Classic Lion-O. This TRU still looks like they did in the 80's; all wooden exterior, etc... Any how finally found Grune. I now just need the Tower of Omens and I am set.

Two things I have noticed. There are a TON of small scale Mummras. I mean A TON. And, the side tape they used on the Thunderlynx figures is not that great. I finally found a Mummra who's tape was not all falling off the side of the card back.

10. VWchan

VWchan Junior Member

Finally got ahold of some, but sadly not at my store... I had to go down to Marion, which is half way between here and Columbus (half hour drive). It looked pretty well picked clean and there was a spot for the Tower playset, however it was empty.

11. Terra Bemani

Terra Bemani Moleman

Really looks like Grune's going to be the rarest of them all so far.

Picked up 4" Lion-O, Tygra and 6" Mumm-Ra, Lion-O and Panthro at walmart today. And there a bit weird with the pricing too. The 4" figures are $6.97, $1 below msrp. BUT the 6" figures are $14.97 and that's what $3 more than msrp. Is anyone's local walmart doing this too? And has anyone found Grune at walmart/kmart?

12. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

Is Grune really that hard to find? That was one of the first figures I picked up.

Cheetara and Panthro for me are impossible to locate.

13. Terra Bemani

Terra Bemani Moleman

I've got both 4" of Panthro and Cheetara. In the box for the 4" figures at walmart both of them where only one per box. I got the 6" Panthro as well.

14. hotboy

hotboy Junior Member

check mygofer i got most of them from there and you can check by store availability for pickup and shipping. 699 for the 4inch

15. Lord Slithor

Lord Slithor Mutant

Looks like they finally made their way to MD! I was in the Wal-Mart Super Center near where Ocelli and I live, getting a few things before hurricane Irene hit. I decided to go to the toy section on the off-chance that they arrived, and there they were!:)

Of the 4" figures, they had a lot of Lion-O's and Mumm-Ra's. I think they only had one Tygra. Of the 6" figures, I saw Lion-O, Panthro and Mumm-Ra in his Ever-Living form. They even had the classic Tygra, too.

They also had a couple Thundertanks along with the lightcyc...er...ThunderRacers, and even a Tower of Omens playset!

I'll probably start collecting them next week. We've got a few bills to take care of first. But It's good to know that they're finally out here! :D

16. Booyah!

Booyah! Moleman

Hurricane Irene survival checklist:

-First-aid kit
    -Bottled water
    -Canned food
    -Propane tank
    -Batteries
    -Thundercats action figures

:p

17. jonwes

jonwes Active Member

Tower of Omens appeared on TRU.com, so I got it. Will definitely be doing a repaint though.

18. robby

robby Junior Member

The Toysrus here in Georgia had Classic Lion-O and Tygra,Swords of Omen, and a bunch of stuff from the new series. I gotta go get em when I have cash! Robby

19. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

I scored the only Cheetara, Panthro, Kit and Kat in the latest shipment at the TRU Joliet.

Also grabbed the Tower of Omens.

20. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

The only stuff I haven't seen so far is the deluxe 4 inch figures and the claw sheild.