The Official Toy Sightings Thread!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by He-Fan, Jul 28, 2011.

1. willykfg

willykfg New Member

toys

I scored the tower of omens a few days ago along with Cheetara and an 8 inch liono.Today I found Panthro in a package that says Tygra...if anyone's interested. I also picked up the mutant vehicle today with the mini sword of omens and claw shield for my son. overall...going good for Wal-marts in Canton Ohio. Totally LOVING THE NEW TOON !!!

2. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I wish it was next week so I can get some of these figures. The only thing worse than waiting for the next episode is waiting for my next paycheck. :mad:

3. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Finally found deluxe 4 inch Grune and Mumm-Ra at TRU today. Yay! The Targets in my area don't carry Thundercats so far. Not even a place for them.

4. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Vortex Explorer

Warning about mygopher.com

Ordered a Cheetara
    Got a badly damaged Tygra!

They're attached with K-Mart so I should of knew better.

BTW You can make returns to your local K-Mart Store but they won't refund shipping!
    You have to call for that.

Total BS

AVOID!

5. alekthor

alekthor New Member

???

I don't know what size line to buy
    4"?????
    6"""???

i want to have most of the figures but vendaged mumra is not a 6" cheetara either, but fully transformed mum ra is not a 4"

i want to have the two versions of mum ra the same size what line should i start collecting?, i DON't want to start collectin 4" and then to know that i should did with 6" and. i dont need both size and repeated figures just one from each but same size

thanks for. reading and helping

6. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

There is a 4" transformed Mumm-Ra. You just have to buy the deluxe version. That's how you get the 4" Grune as well. :)

7. hotboy

hotboy Junior Member

I ordered a cheetara and they sent me a mummra... i email them and they told me to throw it out and they gave me a full refund...of course i did not throw him out lol

8. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Sounds like you are asking which will have the best character selection. Of the two, the 4 inch line is always going to have a wider variety of figures. Plus vehicles and playsets.

9. Bladecollector

Bladecollector Moleman

The local Walmart and Target still don't have any TCat toys nor do they have any openings for them, all the shelves are full with other stuff and any empty spots have price tags for merch.

I am going to go by the TRU in the next city over and see if they have anymore.
    Merged Post:
    Went by TRU and they pretty much had everything (all the 4 inch regular, 4 inch deluxe, the 6 inchers, the 8 inch classics, the bikes the thundertank, and the Tower of Omens, as well as some of the roleplaying stuff), unfortunately I cant afford everything at once... so I picked up Kit and Kat for my 4 inch collection, they only had 1 for inch Panthro, but the box was bent, so I didn't get it.

I just need the 4 inch Panthro to complete the 4 inch regular line. I also picked up Lion-O and Tygra classics. Although when I got home, I noticed Lion-Os box was torn a little in the back that I dont remember seeing before I bought it and it was the only Lion-O.. So I will display it until I get one with a better box and probably give the other one to my nephew.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  10. jonwes

jonwes Active Member

My local Wal-Mart (Champaign, IL) did a reset and the T-cats are there! Very good prices, too. Though I already had everything. They had plenty of everything (including three Cheetara's) so I'm guessing they just reset it within the last day or so.

11. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Most TRU stores on I-95 between Richmond VA and Myrtle Beach SC have at least some TCat items.

12. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Bought Lion-O at Toys R US here in Ontario, Canada finally....They just had 8" Tigra and Lion-O :thumbsup:

13. Skylynx

Skylynx New Member

A friend of mine told me that you can get the toys in Bonner Comic Laden (Bonn, Germany).

The smaller toys costs around 10€ each.
    Greetings from Cologne.

14. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

15. wuki 7

wuki 7 New Member

does anyone know where i can get these in the uk

16. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

The only place is probably eBay. Bandai USA isn't allowing the US cases to be commercially sold direct to UK vendors. The UK retailers will be getting their own stock around December.

So basically anyone selling the toys outside North America, who bought their stock at 'wholesale' are selling the toys illegally and Bandai could come down on them hard.

However there are people who have bought the toys at 'retail' price and are now selling them on eBay, which Bandai cannot control. So that's why eBay is your best bet. However be prepared to pay inflated prices!

17. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Whoo-Hooo!! I just scored all 7 standard 4 inch figures and the Lion-O ThunderRacer from the local Wal-Mart. They also had the Tower, Tank, 6 inch, and Classics figures. I coulda gotten the Tygra ThunderRacer and Lizard Cannon, but the cards/bubbles were badly damaged.

18. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

My local Wal-mart had every single figure and vehicle/playset/sword except for the 4" deluxe figures.

19. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I still haven't got any Thundercats figures from the New Series but as soon as i get them, probably around december with the European release, i plan on sending them to AFA or UKG. So as to preserve them in mint condition before the wear of time does its damage!!

Have you thought of sending them for grading any time soon? or are you going to wait for a while?

20. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

How much is that in U.S. currency? And hello back to you! :)