The Official UK Thundercats Toy Sightings Thread

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Mark M, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

The last info i got from Bandai EU was that Thundercats might make it in Greece at some point in the Future, still nothing is for granted.

To be honest i don't have high hopes

2. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

3. starrcade89

For all you doubters!

New thundercats series 2 released today, check out bandai uk site :)

4. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

But where is the 4" Deluxe Slithe? :(

I have a feeling what we have is unshipped USA stock...

5. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

Yep the uk has USA old stock

No:-

deluxe slythe
    Deluxe panthro
    6inch Cheetara
    Storm charger
    Eye of thundera pack
    6 inch classic liono and mummra

Looks like I will have to shop on eBay.com and pay inflated prices and shipping and customs charges to complete my collection

Not impressed that we miss out

6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Does the UK have the 6" Tygras?

7. luketommo2

luketommo2 Vortex Explorer

Yep that's available here

Just glad I didn't pay silly eBay.com prices when they were going for over £60 each.

8. blackiecats

Yep like Luke says, 6" Tygra is available over here. You can buy him direct from Bandai.co.uk ;) You can also get 4" Claudus, the 4" series 2 Mumm-Ra/Lion-O/Pantho and the Tiger Flyer (with Tygus).

All the other series 2 items are not available it seems :(

9. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Desperetely looking for the Lion-O Deluxe Claw Shield but can't find froma EU retailer...any link would be very helpful

10. starrcade89

Sainsburys have just finished 70% off on thundercats figures, the entertainer are offering 50% off all 4" figures.

I asked sainsburys when new stock is coming in and they said they are Not getting any more in, all sold out due to the 70% off offer and the line reads as 'discontinued'.

I guess it's time to get them all if you haven't now!

On the bandai site tyger flyer and Claudius are top sellers.
    Cntoo are showing the new episodes and there are plenty of adverts for the toys, strange situation currently.

11. shortfuse

shortfuse Junior Member

The 6-inch Classic Lion-O and Mumm-Ra are now available in Tesco - apparently they're exclusive.

Edit: Now the Deluxe Electronic Claw Shield is in The Entertainer - still no sign of any other wave 2 toys.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  12. starrcade89

Thanks for the heads up, ive had to buy Lion o w 2, mummra w2 panthro w2, claudus w2 and tygusw flyer direct from bandai uk as cant find any w2 around in local shops. So good news w2 is in tesco.:thumbsup:

13. rowie4life

rowie4life Junior Member

I just got the 6" Lion-O and Mumm-Ra from my local Tesco. £15 each.

14. blackiecats

Yes I'll probably buy wave 2 from Bandai for the site. Same with the 6" Mumm-Ra and Lion-O at Tesco.

I think after that, we are only missing Slithe. Not sure whats happening with the Wave 2 Deluxe and 6" Cheetara though... Luckily I got Cheetara off eBay for the site!

15. starrcade89

I just picked up slithe deluxe from ebay for £30, shipping form canada so £40 total. Got armor of omens, panthro deluxe, and stormcharger too so well on track!

I also went to tesco today and picked up 2 deluxe swords, £15 each.
    It looks to be the only superstore to stock tcats currently.

16. shortfuse

shortfuse Junior Member

I was in TK Maxx yesterday and, as well as a few Wave 1 toys, they had the Tiger Flyer with Tygus.

17. 13977

13977 Active Member

Finally got around to making a trip to a Tesco to get the 6" Lion-O and Mumm-Ra today. They also had the 8" Tygra, the price on the shelf said reduced to £7 so I put one in my basket, but when I got the check-out it scanned at £3.50! Even more of a bargain!
    They also has the Thundertanks reduced to £17.

18. blackiecats

I'd pay £3.50 for the bolo whip alone! (which I think is really cool) I just wish the head on Tygra were more cartoon accurate...

Hopefully I'll go out and take a look next week.

19. starrcade89

Case fresh thundertanks are now £10.00 in Tesco stores!!

20. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The whole line is on clearance at Smyths.