The Official UK Thundercats Toy Sightings Thread

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Mark M, Nov 28, 2011.

1. 13977

13977 Active Member

Oh man I've only been getting the Classic stuff so far but I'm now really tempted to get all the new style stuff from Smyths now its so cheap.

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Well if you like them you should buy them. Personally I was under impressed wth them and I didn't like the NS that much but at thoseprices even I am some what tempted to get the 4" series. I thought they were the best and they made all the characters. I gave my full NS collection to my cousins.

3. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

There isn't a Smyths near us though is there? :confused:

4. 13977

13977 Active Member

Drakehouse Retail Park
    Sheffield
    S20 7JJ

Google maps says its 22 miles from me :liono

5. 13977

13977 Active Member

My local Home Bargains has lots of stuff in really cheap!
    4" figures for 99p
    Thundertank for £7.99
    8" Classic Tygra for £2.99
    also had Towers of Omans and Figure/mini-vehicle packs buit can't remember how much they were.

If anybody finds a 8" Classic Lion-O for £2.99 or £3.99 can you pick me one up please (with good paint apps please :))

6. blackiecats

Cool! I will be in that area where my nearest Home Bargains is tomorrow afternoon. Shall take a look then! :)

7. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  8. 13977

13977 Active Member

Last week I picked up a 4" Lion-o from ToyMaster for £3.99 to give to the Hallam FM Christmas Toy Appeal and I thought I'd got a good deal, a week later I see them in Home Bargains for 99p :rolleyes:

I told my mate about the Home Bargains stuff as I know his girlfriends son is into Thundercats, he popped in today to get him a Thundertank but said they've sold out. They had loads of them in on Sat as well.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  9. blackiecats

I got the Tiger Flyer with Tygus today for £5.99! They had loads of 4" Lion-O, a few Mumm-Ra's, 1 Tygra and 1 Wilykit. Also had all the deluxe wave 1 figures for £1.99, as well as the 6" for £1.99! :eek:, Sword of Omens for £7.99 and Tower of Omens for £9.99. ThunderTanks were all gone. Tygus was the only wave 2 item they had, but they did have the ThunderRacers and Lizard Cannon for £5.99 too.

Also plenty of 8" Classics Lion-O for £2.99 as well ;) I could try and pick one up saturday if you still want one.
    Merged Post:
    Only downside is it will contain about 3x Lion-O and 3x Mumm-Ra. Though if you need Panthro, Cheetara, Wilykat and Wilykit it's a good deal to guarantee those figures ;)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  10. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

I have all the figures already so it was only to get them in the box really, no plans on opening them up.
    Shame there's no stores in the south of England as id pick up those classics too :)

11. Osbert

Osbert Active Member

Wow, I'm coming back to Sheffield for Christmas! I really hope I get time to go pick up some classics at that price

12. 13977

13977 Active Member

Yeah mate that would be great if you could pick me up an 8" Classics Lion-O and if you could try and get me one with good paint apps and eyes that would be much appreciated :)

13. blackiecats

Picked up the last 6" New Series Lion-O today at Home Bargains for £1.99. Couldn't resist at that price! :) Shame I couldn't get an 8" Classics Lion-O :sneaky: though should have bought one when I first saw them!

All they had left was the Deluxe Claw Shield, and about a dozen or so 4" figures (Mumm-Ra, Lion-O and Tygra), 2x Tower of Omens and a full box of the random mini figures.