'The Real Thundercat Traitor'

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Mitts, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

[​IMG]

Lion-O learns the hard way that he is not the center focus of every Thundercat under his command - heh heh. Has to be doubly insulting that the one who's taking the attention away from him is half dog in origin. XD

I was going to add some text, but though it would ruin the overall look; but it was going to be something along these lines...

Wilykit: ::squee!:: Inuyasha is so strong, and brave, and handsome (and on, and on - typical fangirl gushing).

Lion-O: YOU...TRAITOR!

Drawn by traditional means and colored in Photoshop CS2 with the assistance of a Genius art tablet.

Thundercats Liono and Wilykit @ of Ted Wolf (or whoever own the copywright).

Fanart @ Me - please, do not redistribute.

2. SwordKing

SwordKing New Member

And here I thought it was Sesshomaru that all the girls went gaga over. Very amusing. I like it!

3. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

I'm a huge Sesshoumaru fangirl myself - though considering the Inuyasha franchise's main character is Inuyasha himself, (not to mention the Tessaiga has about as much bling added to it as the Sword of Omens does) , I thought the hanyou would make a more believable equivalent/rival to the Thundercats leader than Sesshoumaru himself (no matter how much more kick ass he is - all hail the Tenseiga!).