The ThunDerianRoyalGuard Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Aug 2, 2010.

1. tone

tone Crabman

Thanks, I'd love to get one of those Panthros, so I will be on the lookout for these - if I find any of the others, I'll grab them for you if you like (I'd only want the Panthro). How did you become aware of them, and search for them? I spent some time searching but only came across one translucent figure, a panthro bootleg - for which the seller wants an ... ambitious ... amount of money.

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  2. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Cheers! I first saw them 16 years ago on STA: http://www.toyarchive.com/Thundercats/Knock-Offs/PVCMexico.html No real info on there, but I liked them instantly so when I came across a Lion-O on eBay I bought it. And then a Tygra and then a Slithe. I recently bought a full set (?) of 8 from a fellow collector and ended up with 11 in total. I will keep an eye out for a Panthro!

tone likes this.
  3. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

That's something else!

4. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Thanks man! That was 9 years ago, you should see it now!

5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Got some recent releases..

Hotwheels ThunderTank! Great item, pitty they didnt include the lasers and wheels underneath the paws.

[​IMG]

Ordered 2 Lion-O Soda figures separately, ended up with both versions!

[​IMG]

Much more to come, stay tuned!

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I actually was expecting Funko to produce real soda based on the licenses they own (especially ThunderCats), but it might be costly. :(

7. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Really? You actually expected a ThunderCats based soft drink? How oddly specific :laugh

8. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Candyfruit soda!