Thundercat01 part of collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Thundercat01, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Thundercat01

Thundercat01 Active Member

This is part of my collection. I have a couple hundred loose figures. My loose collection in 99% complete with nearly all variants. I'll add a few more on a reply post as my computers not the fastest.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. Thundercat01

more photos

Here's a few more photos.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Thundercat01

more pics

Heres a few more, didn't know how to get multiple pictures on. Thanks for the advice IndiaBlueSplit.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Thundercat01

last few

Last few, have a lot I seem to have forgotten to photograph. I'll take more at some point when I notice whats missing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Cool collection Thundercat01!:thumbsup:

You have some very rare pieces there, i am amazed, i see you also have the Thunderwings Lion-o sealed inside an acrylic case!!

I like your Lion-o army:liono!

Hey, solve us a question please, you own the MIB Sword of omens with the Rainbow Logo 2, does it have somewhere on the cardback the 'Toy Options' address?

thanks for sharing

Keep it up!!

6. Yet ANOTHER Sword of Omens variation lol - this one contains both the Rainbow series 2 logo and the toy option "lion's Head" logo. Please post a pic of your sword of omens in our ongoing sword of Omens discussion!

7. Thundercat01

Hi lordore, I'll check the sword tonight and see. I didn't know there were that many releases of the light up sword. Only thought there were two. I have more pics to add, I'll try decrease the size of them slightly so I can add a couple more of the rest of my carded and boxed collection, I probably have another 20 or so MIB/MOC pieces to add. The thunderwings lion-o isn't sealed, I think the case was from a make-up set my girlfriend had and I found they fitted perfectly. They just clip shut but I can't for the life of me find any more for the rest of my loose collection. I keep meaning to get rid of some of the lion-os or other multiple loose figures but every time I look at them I've never seen two identical and end up keeping them all for their very slight variations. Still looking for an orange lion-o though.

When you expecting to receive your sword?:liono
    Merged Post:
    I'll take a better picture of the sword front and back tonight and try add them tomo?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  8. Sounds great! Things i am specifically looking for are:
    1. proof of purchase points
    2. Number of figures Pictured on the Back
    3. Toy Options address (or no address)

Thanks man! and by the way there are TONS of variations, Hop on the sword post and vote for yours:eek:

9. Thundercat01

Lots more pics

Managed to work out how to add pictures without using my attachment allowance, again thanks for the advice Indiabluesplit. I'll get more of the rest of the collection aded at some point.

10. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

That collection is HUGE! Very nice I can't wait to see more!