ThunderCats 2011 FAQ

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by CodeofThundera, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

What about the season? The first one is over. But they are splitting the Two season 52 episdoes series into four.

With that i mena the season should stay FOUR not TWO.

2. Sepphara

Sepphara Vortex Explorer

Anyone know DVD release for the full run of first season?

3. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I just realized "The Pitt" is on a friday that falls on the 13th of the month. :eek:

4. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Those dates are incorrect for the episodes. Hopefully the show is back by the 13th so we'll see something new, it won't be "The Pit" though.

5. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Is it strange that they've not announced a date yet for the next new episode to air? Last night they showed the pilot episode, do you think they'll go through the entire first season again before showing the next new episode? If that's the case, we won't see a new episode again until at least March.

6. stormbringer

stormbringer Berbill

If they do a young justice style break...

7. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

it'll probably be coming back in january. ya know, the month pretty much every other show on tv that's taking a break is coming back? just a thought.

8. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Yeah, but most shows don't start in July and take as long of a break as they took in their first season back in October and November. Unless they do in cartoon land but I don't really watch cartoons to know, just ThunderCats.

9. Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher New Member

About episode 1...

I gotta quick question about episode 1. The dog that Lion-O purchased technology from...how do you spell his name? I'm working on a ThunderCats fanfiction and I'd like to mention that dog's name in flashbacks. Based on how it sounds, I believe it's spelled "Jormai" or "Jhormai." If anyone can verify that, I'd appreciate it.

:liono:cheetara::panthro::tygra::wilykat::lynxo::pumyrahappy::wilykit:

10. TygrasAngel

TygrasAngel Berbill

its "jorma"...

i used the captions for hearing impaired... and lion-o said his name. hope this helps!

11. Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher New Member

:thumbsup: Thanks for the assist. At least I wasn't that far off! Once I have my fanfic posted, I'll provide a link.

12. TygrasAngel

TygrasAngel Berbill

your welcome! Message me the link when your done! Would love to read it :):p

13. PanthrosFist

PanthrosFist New Member

cool, thx for the info !

14. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

I have updated the episode list. :thumbsup: