ThunderCats at New York Toy Fair!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Feb 3, 2011.

1. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Update on the T-Shirt:

Albert Lawrence February 17 at 11:51am

I'm looking into it for you!

:)
    --------------------------------

Yay!

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I hope you are right Poe. Excellent coverage BTW.

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

On behalf of the whole TCL staff, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for posting and sharing these excellent pics, Your Thundercats coverage is really great guys.

:thumbsup:

4. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

I put together a breakdown of all the information we got from Toy Fair here! Will be adding more daily!

5. Poe Ghostal....wondering what took you so long to join here. I don't have an account on your page but have referenced it over the last couple of years for MOTUC news and, if I recall you had posted an interview (not sure if it was you or your site that initiated it, but that is where I found it) w/ the 4 Horseman around January or so last year (before the news broke of Bandai obtaining the license) where they discussed hoping to get a chance to do Thundercats and what scale they would look to do it in (more DCUC or MOTUC style).

6. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Hey Manny your Thundercats 'Toy Fair In-Depth' analysis is awesome.
    I look forward to the next pages.

7. voice_guy

voice_guy Berbill

Am I the only one who likes the LJN figures better than the "new" designs seen with the Bandai figures?

8. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

Even better than the highly detailed Classics?

9. Terra Bemani

Terra Bemani Moleman

10. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

This is what that "snap tag" is:

I'll be putting that tidbit up (and more) on part 4 of my Toy Fair feature :)

11. PaulNomad

PaulNomad Junior Member

12. So according to some blogspot dude (courtesy of a link at www.thundercats.ws) supposedly has confirmation from "his friends" at Bandai that they are coming out in August.

I won't post the link because the person doesn't have an official press release up from Bandai, just a logo and a little blurb saying they've confirmed it. You can find it surfing through articles on thundercats.ws though.