Thundercats character list

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Coptur, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Maybe you should just have a section for Third Earth beings instead of listing them as good or evil. The only Rockman that would really work as a figure would be the King and he was technically a villain when he faced Lion-O.

2. Coptur

Coptur Berbill

Another big update to the main list. I don't think they're many more named characters to go.

Gerrit likes this.
  3. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Wow, this is an impressive list Coptur, well done man!!! ;)

4. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Wow! Thank you for the time you took to make the list, now is when i realize the massive quantity of characters.

5. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Now we need a visual one ... :p

6. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

I think it's time to call in the Wiki pros. More to come.

7. Coptur

Coptur Berbill

Brilliant
    Suppose I could add Thundarian Bully from 2011 and Thundarian Technology Tinker from 2011 as they were speaking parts but I don't want 2nd villager on the left etc...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  8. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

That is one Impressive list!
    As someone else has mentioned, would love pictures of the characters aswell to help easily identify.
    Could have the makings of your own Thundercats character encyclopedia there ☺

9. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

http://thundercats.org/cartoons-and-movies/original-series/encyclopedia-index/
    Note that the team from http://thundercats-ho.wikia.com/ has joined up with us here at ThunderCats.org to expand the encyclopedia. In the meantime be sure to check out their wiki as well. We may just tackle a "quick quide" to all characters who have been listed in this thread where we simply provide an image, their name, origin (ie: cartoon, comic) and general grouping (ie: lunataks, evil third earther, Thunderan etc).

I'm trying to find an easy way to do this in the website, hopefully in a way that will let forum members participate.

If you guys want to start posting screencaps or comic scans of characters here that would certainly help us move things along.

Cheers,
    Mark

Gerrit, Daremonger and SnarfofOmens like this.
  10. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That's great! I sometimes visit the ThunderCats-Ho Wiki site.

11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Wow! These guys do have a massive database of characters on there! If we get figures of these, we can easily join the ranks of MOTUC!!! :p

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I still say there is a lot characters that would not transition well to action figure form due to design and character....in a lot of cases both.

13. Joa-O

Joa-O Active Member

Why is the Stinger listed as a prototype? I bought him at Toys R Us when he was released, they had quite a few at the time.

14. Daremonger

The Stinger was an official release by the time the LJN ThunderCats line reached its end.

15. Coptur

Coptur Berbill

Updated The Stinger sorry thought i read that it was a prototype

16. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Seeing Young Lion-O on the list made me think of Young Jaga, whom we see in quite a few episodes, as well as the ThunderCub versions of Panthro, Cheetara, and Tygra. Worth adding?

Daremonger likes this.
  17. Daremonger

Definitely!

18. Coptur

Coptur Berbill

I've made a tiny change by making those known for release in 2016 sub in bold.

If they're any missing characters please let them be known.

19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Not counting variants etc this is a list of the only characters I think we will get as toys.
    Yes there are a lot more Thundercats characters but there really isn't a lot of fan demand or interest in a lot of them.
    Lion-O
    Snarf
    Jaga
    Panthro
    Cheetara
    Tygra
    Wilykit
    Wilykat
    Bengali
    Lynxo
    Pumyra
    Snarfer
    Claudus (w/Kano)
    Thundarian Royal Guard
    Jaguara
    Snowman
    Snowmeow
    Hachiman
    Turmagar
    Robear Bill
    Robear Belle
    Robear Bob
    Robear Bert
    Willa
    Nayda
    Mandora
    Mumm-Ra Mummy
    Mumm-Ra Ever Living
    Ma-Mutt
    Ssslither
    Jackalman
    Monkian
    Vultureman
    Rataro
    Grune
    Captain Cracker
    Captain Shiner
    Mongor
    Safari Joe
    Astral Moat Monster
    Mad Bubbler
    Stinger
    Driller
    Hammerhand
    Top Spinner
    Ram Bam
    Cuncher
    Amaok
    Lunak
    Alluro
    Red Eye
    Tug Mug
    Tashee
    Pumra

Ianm1225 likes this.
  20. Coptur

Coptur Berbill

Yeah true they'll only make handful of what's on the list but it's still fun to find those hidden characters.

Added Doji-Kage Hachimans mount/steed and a few others