ThunderCats Classic by Super7

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

You aren't reading to me, those test-shots exist because there is tooling. For a reason that I cannot understand they used the same badly done Lion-O Mattel to create the injection mold. I don't think they're in time to correct such a serious structural issue spending thousands of extra dollars on it. In the past Super7 failed to fix simpler issues such as the wider crotch in similar stages.

2. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

You are making assumptions and you don't know this to be fact. You once stated you are a publicist, so unless you manufacture toys for a living you really don't know what a company can or can't do before going into production. I said this once before you are free to contact Brian Flynn on his FB account with your concerns. Try doing that instead of constantly posting about it in various forums. Only Brian & Super7 can make the changes to the figures.

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  3. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

You're more worried about me and you aren't able to assimilate or accept the facts, the example I gave you in the post you quoted is that, a fact.

It's obvious that Super7 visits these forums and others, it's also important to comment on our concerns as customers here.

4. mjw41

mjw41 Active Member

Uh huh, ok keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

5. Baedal

Baedal Junior Member

Any news? No sample paints yet?

6. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Not yet but I was told we’ll see wave 2 at Toy Fair so I’m expecting wave 1’s production figures to be there too. Not that long to go:sneaky