Thundercats Classic Minimates Series 3

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by TheFearedStorm, Jan 11, 2013.

1. TheFearedStorm

TheFearedStorm New Member

I don't if anyone here's know that Minimates are making a Thundercats Classic Series 3 here are the picture that I found :) enjoy :)

Berbil

[​IMG]

Cheetara

[​IMG]

Tygra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Thunderkittens Wilykit and Wilykat
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

WOW they look great indeed, the minimates series is going pretty well and the only merchandise line which actually made it:thumbsup:

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I am hoping to start getting into these pretty soon. Its nice to know that at least 4 series of these are planned!

4. Originalthundercatroar

Originalthundercatroar Vortex Explorer

I hope they make a Snowman, Snow Meow, and Mandora.

The circus train and all the little caged cars along with Crownan and Captain Bragg and a Marvelous Myrna figure would be epic too!

Then you could stick Jackalman and Monkian inside Marvelous Merna's cage! :D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  5. mmartino

mmartino Junior Member

Future Minimates

I am happy they are continuing the line with Bengali, Lynx-o and Pumyra and Rataro. I would really like the line to expand to vehicles such as the Thunderstrike, Tower of Omens, Hovercat and Thunderclaw. I would also like to see the Lunattacks since they were a big part of the show but did not get their own toys back in the 80's. I will buy them all lol. I really liked the Cats Lair statue and hope the tower of omens will be just as awesome. Ho!

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

My sentiments exactly.

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Not sure if I want to start collecting the minimate line, but these are pretty sweet!

9. Daremonger

The minimate collection just keep on growing. :)

10. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Great Void Dweller

So i hate to be "that guy" but I contacted Icon Heroes to see if they currently planned to continue on with the Thundercats Minimates line after the release of this as the Thundercats HO series....after thanking me for the support this was the reply,

" Unfortunately there are no more planned Minimates after the San Diego Comic Con and the ThunderCats Ho sets."

So if you are a fan of this line GET THEM NOW!!!! Sales can always influence the future of product lines. Personally, I am a HUGE fan of this line and would love to see it continue, even if it is just wishful thinking

11. Daremonger

Aw, nuts! :(

12. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Great Void Dweller

i'm right there with you Daremonger. i was hoping to see the Lunataks

13. Daremonger

Me, too, my friend.

14. Morfus

Morfus Junior Member

These minimates figures are cool but why do their feet and limbs pop off so easily? I have a minimates Juggernaut from their Marvel line and his feet literally just fall right off, had to glue them on!!!!

15. mmartino

mmartino Junior Member

My tygra minimates arm keeps falling off. I like the fact they have so many joints but not liking how they fall apart. I will continuing buying them and cant wait for the bengali pumyra lynx-o 4 pack. Ho!!!