Thundercats Classics Packaging

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by ninja cat, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You guys better hope they are not packaged in too dynamic of a stance. I hate when companies package figures in poses. They think it makes them look cool, but all it does is cause warped limbs and weapons etc.

shortfuse, Sebastiaan and balgus82 like this.
  2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Agreed, it would suck if they were posed too strange.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  3. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

So at the end how Mattell packaged the kids?
    Like an standard action figures or posing?
    Any pictures?

4. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Your guess is as good as mine... We'll have to wait and see.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  5. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

i'am hoping for a standard action figure pose rather than a action pose as mine are staying moc . i could imagine leaving a figure boxed for years in a action pose would not be a good thing for the figure .

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  6. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Hasbro been doing that with some of their GI JOE sets and Star Wars Sets...
    [​IMG]

7. jabus

jabus Barbarian

The mock up makes it look like the kids will be posed atop their space boards.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  8. Sebastiaan

Probably, but I'm not sure if there will be space in the box? depends how wide / broad the inside is. They might even be placed flat behind them. Will be curious to see. Only 16 more days until we find out!

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am really excited for SDCC this year. So much cool stuff will be on show for sale and getting revealed. :D
    The stuff I am most excited about is the NECA TMNT figures, Playmates TMNT and Voltron, Bandai's S.O.C Voltron and Transformers. Allegedly Trypticon might be on display.

Roadpigjohn and Sebastiaan like this.
  10. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Video Game Figures have a great look
    [​IMG]

Mark M likes this.
  11. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Sebastiaan likes this.
  12. Sebastiaan

Yes I like the look - and the box seems big enough to house the kittens on their hover boards. I like their poses - not too much strain on their joints - only perhaps Wilykat's hand. I guess we all know now that the missing TC logo will be a black slipcase like with the twins. It works, but wish the logo were RED and not that awful greyscale...

13. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Actually the masters logo on the motu figures is a separate loose piece of paper inside the package. That may be the case here too.