Thundercats comics 4,5 and 6.

Discussion in 'Comics (1985-2018)' started by The Bat, May 4, 2016.

1. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

What a great story by star comics on Lynxana She kicks ass. When toe to toe with Lion-o. Captured the thundercats but never had to fight them the way she did against Lion-0. If she did would Panthro, Tygra and cheetara be able to handle Lynxana. I wish she was on the cartoon show.

Daremonger and adssse like this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

She would have been a cool character on the show.

Daremonger likes this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

She'd have made the show more interesting if Rankin/Bass got permission from Marvel to use her.

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Much like the Marvel UK comic Transformers characters. Some of them would have been awesome in the cartoon.

Daremonger likes this.
  5. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

#4 was great story. Did you see the way she battle lion-0. She did not back down at all. That was an even fight. getting wild kit and cat in That sticky net was a great trap but I wish Lynxana would of battle each adult thundercats the way she battle Lion-O. Instead of trapping them with mushrooms And glass that was slick as ice. Fight them face to face and make the best boy try hunter in the Galaxy Win of course. But the writers can of got lazy on that. What do you guys think. Panthro, Tygra and cheetara know match for her!!!!

Daremonger likes this.
  6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I think fighting all the ThunderCats face to face would've been more exciting for Lynxana. ;)

The Bat likes this.
  7. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

Agree. Wonder if she new there weakness like safari Joe did. I mean after all she was a bountry hunter.

Daremonger likes this.