Thundercats Converse Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by king kahn, Feb 7, 2012.

1. king kahn

king kahn Junior Member

We are doing Thundercats Converse shoes.We will have one for Men and one for Women.

These are exclusive to Journeys and come out in June. If you are going to Thundercon buy a pair. I am going and will have Larry Kenney sign mine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

AMAZING !!!!! ill be picking up a few pairs of these.. any fun artwork planned for the box?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  3. Bengali

Bengali Berserker

omg these are too cool, gotta get me a pair

4. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Nice designs, but... The backwards logos on the characters really bug me, as well as the logos missing their eyes. And I really dislike that Lion-O's claw shield is on the wrong hip/leg. Yet, the backwards logo on the opposite side of the women's shoe doesn't bother me at all. Go figure.

5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Nice designs and great looking shoes, i never was much of a Converse fan though:thumbsup:. More like Timberland

6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

yeah same. The logos really annoy me.
    Good looking shoes otherwise.

7. killersim

killersim New Member

Logos have been corrected

hey guys, i know this thread is long since dead but its really bugging me.
    I work for Converse and since these images got leaked (they were not meant to be seen AT ALL at this stage) the logos and colors have been corrected.
    I pride myself on loving the Thundercats and it really pains me to see the wrong info on these shoes out. The Hi-Tops just got released, check them out on the journeys website.
    Thanks!

8. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'd like me a par o' those "ThunderCats" shoes.

9. mystique

mystique Junior Member

They are the best Converse that I have ever seen. It goes without saying that I have already ordered them.

10. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

Nice! I will have to get myself a pair of those.

11. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Man, i got get on of those, hope they get released in EU, i have 5 Thundercats Tshirt and a hoodie with he ripped logo and i can tell you its a hit;), even girls love it:cool:

12. These are classic looking! I like them.