Thundercats eComics anyone?

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by noob_tc, Apr 25, 2009.

1. noob_tc

noob_tc New Member

hey all

i am a great fan of Thundercats. Does anyone know where i can get the eComics version of Thundercats? been looking for long time but couldnt fin it :( Ebay is ruled out in my place!

thanks a lot in advance

2. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Not sure if posting links to comic torrents is allowed here. But if you search torrent sites you might find the Thundercats comics, though most of them will be the DC/Wildstrom series, the Marvel ones will hard to come by.

Check the link below for more info on the various comics published.
    http://www.thundercatslair.org/comics/

3. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

I can't speak for the rest of the team, but for myself it's not really something I like to encourage people talking about openly because of copyright issues - to be honest, for the US and UK Marvel comics from way back I actually think you'd more readily get away with linking to comics torrents (although I'm still not keen), but for the DC/Wildstorm issues, those are comparatively recent and in trade paperback form they are still in print... :)

We used to have the first couple of issues of the Star/Marvel series available to view here in PDF format via our "Members Only" forum, and even then I was uneasy - they got deleted accidentally and have never actually (to my knowledge) been re-uploaded. :(

Take care... :)

4. noob_tc

noob_tc New Member

yeah i live in india and there is no thundercats comics avbl. But when i was in Europe last year i managed to buy the DVD of the cartoons. looking for comics now! thanks a lot

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I'd enjoy it if fans created their own ThunderCats digital comics or graphic novels. I think it would be great to see visual fan-fiction, for lack of a better term for it. I know Celesta Krantz started one, but life then caught up with her and she literally didn't get beyond Page 1.