Thundercats for Injustice 3

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by BloodofKings, Dec 30, 2017.

1. BloodofKings

BloodofKings Junior Member

[​IMG]

If anyone out there is a gamer, you know that the Injustice superhero franchise has only gotten bigger with the release of Injustice 2 in early 2017. This game features the likes of classic DC heroes like Superman, Batman, Aquaman & Wonder Woman along with a string of exciting, playable villains. Like another popular NetherRealm studios game, Mortal Kombat, Injustice keeps upping the ante with a surprising roster of DLC fighters & premiere skins of both DC & non-DC related characters. The most recent additions being Hellboy, Mortal Kombat alums Raiden & Sub-Zero, and quite possibly the biggest shocker of all was introduced in Fighter Pack 3...the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! While it remains to be seen exactly how the TMNT will play in the game, Leonardo does suggest in the reveal trailer that "We fight as a team." There will possibly be some tag team elements and if it's anything like the rest of Injustice's cast of characters, the combat & special moves will be nothing short of amazing.

With that being said, wouldn't it be cool if the next installment of the franchise included the Thundercats? I mean, it's totally possible considering DC is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers Entertaiment and as we all know, Warner Bros. currently holds the rights to the Thundercats.

If it were to reach fruition, would you like to see the TCATS in a tag team-esque gameplay like the TMNT? If you could only pick four Thundercats to be in the game, who would they be? What would some of their combat & special moves include? --And since we're doing the Thundercats, why not toss in a SilverHawk as a bonus [assist] character (for those space-themed stages) or maybe a TigerShark (for the Atlantis-themed stage)? This is all merely speculative fanboy-ing on my part as there hasn't been any talks of a third Injustice game or any of it's characters...BUT there's money to be made with these things! To be honest, the TMNT announcement is what finally got me to purchase Injustice 2.

So, what do you guys think? Should we maybe start a petition?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Daremonger likes this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I've been hearing great things about the Injustice franchise, so characters from ThunderCats being in the game definitely wouldn't hurt, and neither would those bonus SilverHawks and TigerSharks characters.

BloodofKings likes this.