thundercats, hooooo!!! (MAW style!)

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by saltygirl, Jul 13, 2007.

1. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

[​IMG]

*squeeeeeel*!!!

my husband is so awesome. he knows how stupid i get when it comes to the tcats. he drew this cool-as-hell pin-up for me.

of course every1's changed up a bit, & he explained why.

--lion-o's got pants, because fighting evil in some nut-cutters just ain't the thing to do nowadays.
    --cheetara pretty much remained untouched.
    --panthro's got a gi on. doing martial arts moves is a bit tricky w/ spikey suspenders.
    --tygra's the same, too. can't really mess w/ perfection.
    --bengali's big as hell. he's gotta be to wield the hammer of thundera...which is a huge hammer, btw.
    --pumyra's a lot tougher because she's a warrior, not a healer.

can't wait to colorize this.

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

My My Ohhh my that is one sweet drawing there and to only think its pencil. I cant wait to see it in color. Are you going to use Photoshop to color it? Awesome job

3. Tygra-wan

Tygra-wan Glass Walker

That art is soooooooooo bad! I love it!

4. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Very cool piece... wow impressive as hell

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

And I can't wait until you do, saltygirl!:D

And, hey, Mark, when are you going to upload those 20 T-Cat cels that were to be auctioned off on eBay? It's now July!:D

6. dan07

dan07 Glass Walker

This is pretty much the single best piece of Tcat art I have EVER seen. AMAZING!!!

7. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

that is such a wonderful compliment. too bad i can't take any credit. but i will definitely pass the word on to my husband. it'll make his day.

8. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

thanks every1. my husband is pretty damn awesome, ain't he? :)

yessir. i'll hook it up in photoshop in a lil bit. debatting on inking it. i really like the pencils. might just adjust & clean up the scan so i can work on it w/out touching the pencils. hmmmmm what to do, what to do...

9. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

Wow, that is SWEET. [​IMG]

10. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

I can't believe I missed this piece before - that is an amazing piece of artwork, your husband is a world-class artist for sure! Love it, love it, love it! :)

Take care... :)

11. EternalKnights

EternalKnights Junior Member

I am so jealous.