Thundercats Lair Comic Section

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by adssse, Jun 30, 2013.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I was just wondering why it seems like the comics-main version of the comic section on the site does not offer as much information as the comics (older?) version. For instance the comics-main section does not allow me to click on and view more information on the Star series but the comics does. Just not sure if I am misunderstanding something...

http://www.thundercatslair.org/comics-main/
    http://www.thundercatslair.org/comics/

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Maybe it's under construction.

3. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

This section, as you pointed out, was never fully converted over from the old site. However, I've been moving pages over during the last two weeks so you'll start to see that it's catching up now.

4. Daremonger

That sounds interesting.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That's awesome! There have been many exciting things taking place around the lair!

6. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

All the pages from the old version of the site have now been moved over so you should be able to see everything that Chris (He-Fan) pulled together for the site in one place now.

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to looking through this.

8. Wow, I haven't posted here in like forever......infact, I think the last time was when I was bragging about becoming a grandmother......my grandson is very healthy and happy by the way.

But anyways, when I clicked on the comics section, especially for the UK section, all you have is just the cover for each comic. I have 100 of the UK Tcat comics, I can help out if you need it. Just send me a message and I'll scan what you want.

I only know about these updates because of the e-mails that I got. Oh, by the way, thanks TCL.org for following me on Twitter......unfortunately I never use it LOL But you folks can find me on facebook. Just send me a PM here if you want to add me because I block even finding me on facebook for privacy. I am one of those rare few that can actually say they know every one on their friend list.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  9. Daremonger

Hi there, Queen Lynxana!