Thundercats Mega Crossword Puzzle

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by Wilycub, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Hello folks!

This is a crossword puzzle that I created. I have purposely used "cryptic" clues in order to make it a bit more challenging. So have a go at it and have fun and I'd love to hear your feedback too. :)

I would please request that no one post their answers here on the forum so that everybody can have an equally fair chance of solving it on thier own. If you want to check your answer(s) to any particular clue(s), please PM me and I'll send it to you.

P.S. If the images appear too small on the forum, then Right-click them and select either "Open Link in New Window" or "Open Link in New Tab"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mark M likes this.
  2. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Thus is very nice man!!
    Well done. So if we solve it, would you like to send it over to you???

Really nice doing

3. Wilycub

Thank you "Lordore"! Sure, if you want to solve it just for fun, that is cool and if you want me to check your answers then sure you can send it to me and I'll check it for you. Glad you liked it.

4. thezaxfactor

thezaxfactor Staff Writer and Moderator TC.org Staff

Wow, Wilycub, that was a lot of fun! 13 Down stumped me for the longest. Great job—you clearly put a lot of work into it. Did you do it all manually, or is there crossword software out there that helps you put it together?

I have a screenshot of my solution that I could post a link to (not embedding it, of course—I wouldn't want to spoil the fun for anyone), but I won't post it without your permission. I'll PM you the link in the meantime. Again, nice work.

5. Wilycub

Thank you "thezaxfactor". I'm very glad that you liked the puzzle. Yes, it did take quite a bit of time and effort to create this crossword. I made it manually (had to do a lot of trial and error to get everything to fit!) but as long as you all are enjoying playing it, then it was well worth the effort. :)

I checked your answers and they are all correct! Congratulations!! If it is ok with you, I think that we should refrain from posting the link to your answers for a while just so that people aren't tempted to click on the solution before they have racked their brains a bit. Cryptic crosswords really are a good mental exercise (or so I've heard). But I will post your name as the winner and as I get more correct solutions, I will keep on adding to that list. Well done once again!

:liono WINNERS:
    1. the zaxfactor

6. whiskers D:<

whiskers D:< Barbarian

oh wow nice job man. I am totally going to try this.

7. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

8. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

Cool! I've got most of the answers, there's just a few that I got stuck on.

9. Wilycub

Glad that you enjoyed it. If you want, you can PM which ones you are stuck on and I could send you the solutions to them.

10. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

I'll have a go writing everything down first, then see what's missing.

11. Wilycub

Well done, LiamABC for getting all but one of the correct answers. Your name goes in the winners list below:

:liono WINNERS:
    1. the zaxfactor (all correct)
    2. LiamABC (1 wrong)

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Excellent crossword.

Wilycub likes this.
  13. Wilycub

Thanks buddy!

Mark M likes this.