Thundercats MOC Stinger on Ebay

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by MannysCollectibles, Feb 25, 2006.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I decided to put one of my Stingers MOC up on Ebay...as some of you may know I am an active duty soldier in the Army so i figured I could also send 10% of the sale to Veterans of Foreign Wars. Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Thundercats-Ram...039424906QQcategoryZ16476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh and for those worried about bidding because of this dr.khaledsalehqasim on Ebay I have decided to put him on my banned list so he wont be able to ruin this auction.

2. HTFToys

HTFToys New Member

Good Luck Manny! That is nice. James

3. MannysCollectibles

Stinger must be the craze now a days...funny thing is that I dont even think he appeared in any of the episodes

4. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

Man I hope the bidder who wins your auction comes thru and pays!!!

5. MannysCollectibles

100% feedback on the current bidder, I think it will happen. Truthfully i dont know what is going on with Stinger auctions, this tells me Thundercats toys are going to go off the roof...they already are.Maybe somebody can explain to me whats going on

6. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

There are several bidders right now on eBay that are bidding things up way over what they are worth. Stinger is not the only thing. I have no problem paying top dollar for high quality stuff but some of the items are in no way shape or form even near high quality/grade.

7. MannysCollectibles

Maybe people now are not so much worried about the quality of the card but are worried more about having the item wether loose or carded.Thundercats are hard to come by specially the later series so people much rather not wait for that high quality card.I dont know :?:

8. mesepher

mesepher Moleman

what is your guess on how high a card like that would grade on AFA?

9. MannysCollectibles

My best guess on that Stinger would have to be anywhere from a 50-65. Bubble is not cracked and figure is mint so i think 50-65 would be about right

10. HTFToys

HTFToys New Member

There should be no worries with the high bidder. He won a second chance offer with my driller and paid instantly. Good luck Manny...
    James

11. MannysCollectibles

The high bidder paid almost instantly