Thundercats on PlayStation

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Mark M, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The full 2011 series is available to buy on PlayStation Network Europe.

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Mondo cool! :D

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I am going to check it right now, but i am still waiting for a Blueray relaes including the whole season 1. At least we deserve that!!

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

A whole season 1 disc would be awesome! I would also love for these episodes to be available via streaming.

5. Daremonger

I definitely want the entire 2011 series released on Blu-ray.

6. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I'm still hoping for a boxed set with some behind the scenes stuff, but I doubt I'll ever get it.

7. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

As the rest i'm just waiting for the blu-ray.

8. wallbie

wallbie New Member

Am I the only one who saw the title of this thread and now find disappointment that it's not about a Thundercats video game?

9. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

I, also, was expecting something about a game. Oh well. :(

10. Daremonger

I thought so, too.

11. thebritwriter

thebritwriter Junior Member

Unless developed by a more respectable developer I wouldn't touch a thundercats game, licensed games are often a miss, I got the He-Man game based on the 2002 and it didn't play at all, which I later learnt was one of it's biggest problems.

It's nice the series is on the playstation but I won't be paying for an incomplete series, the latter half of that series leaving too many unanswered questions.

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wouldn't buy it as I didn't like the 2011 series.

I must say though even though a lot of people disliked the He-Man game I liked it LOL. I remember I completed it in a couple days.

13. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

A Thundercats 2011 RPG(for PS3) would be an awesome way to finish the "new" series. I would like that a lot better then a comic book. But it would be just as nice to get that podcast that was mention several months ago.

14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I doubt the 2011 series will get another video game after the poor sales and bad reviews of the DS game.

15. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

I doubt it will ever happen, but I can still wish it to be so.:)