Thundercats OS DVD Sets At Walmart Questions

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by Terra Bemani, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Terra Bemani

Terra Bemani Moleman

First off you can get the entire season 1 (Part 1 & 2) for $40 new which is really awesome. It's how I got my copies. But I noticed once you opened them they are repackaged a bit.

Season One Part One was fine but two of the three dvd cases where those eco logo cases. And I just recently got Season One Part Two and got something really unusual. Disks 9 & 10 where silver labled "for rental only" discs while the other four where the normal blue logo disks. Is this more a factory leftovers thing? Just frankensteining stuff together because some damaged sets still had good disks left? I didn't even know rental versions existed too. And I think the first print ones had the "moving" image on the box right? Not complaining about this too. Just wondering exactly how this
    happened with the sets.

2. Tony

Tony New Member

I just received a set with the same inconsistencies with the discs, disc 9 & 10 are grey and have that rental only not for resale text at the bottom; I'm googling this like crazy and can't find a reason or explanation as to why it is. I'm really interested in how many other fans out there got this and whether or not it bugs having these out of place discs in their collection.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Really interesting. Could anybody post photos of these perhaps? Just out of interest sake.